Regional Elite Airline Services
www.regionalelite.com Minneapolis, MN

Working for Delta Airlines' subsidiary, (Regional Elite Airline Services). Now known as Delta Global Services.

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee)
Omaha, NE

ProsFree flights are amazing anywhere in the world. You have to pay taxes when you travel out of the country. Parents and dependents fly for free as well. And if you are married, your spouse flys for free. If you are not married, then you get to choose one travel companion that gets unlimited discounted flight rates. Also, it is nice when planes are delayed or canceled because you just get to wait around and do nothing and get paid for it.

ConsThe job did not pay much at all. starting wage was $8.75. It is a set schedule. There are new shift bids roughly every six months and they are based on seniority. Required to work in all weather conditions.

Very Political Mangement moves

CSA (Current Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I have been working at Regional Elite Airline Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good flexability, good flight benefits Cons: Entrenched management from old Mesaba creates upward mobility for new… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

na

CSA (Current Employee)
    Romulus, MI

Pros: flight benifits good medical and able to shift trade… Cons: low pay, under staffed and over worked Advice to Senior Management: na More
There are newer reviews on Regional Elite Airline Services.

Worked for Regional Elite Airline Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regional Elite Airline Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regional Elite Airline Services CEO Don Stephens. All reviews posted anonymously by Regional Elite Airline Services employees.