Great Place to Work! Great Teamwork, Lots of longevity among employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Leadership from Officers to Directors and Management are approachable, connected and interested. Despite what the media prints about a for profit hospital, this hospital is all about the patients and giving great care. Great pride and celebration every time another award is won. Staffed by hard working employees, and engaged management the culture is one that is open to new ideas and works hard to make an enjoyable work environment because happy employees do a better job and it shows! Feels like family, that is why so many people have worked here for so long.

Cons

Believe it or not this is also a plus. Part of a larger hospital system, sometimes change works slowly if it needs approval on a larger (corporate) scale. The plus is that being part of a large corporation means good pay, good benefits and the newest technology. This helps in job satisfaction and great patient care.

Keep doing what you are doing. Seek input, implement if possible, keep innovating.

Other Reviews for Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point

experience at bayonet point

Former Employee - Certified Registered Pharmacy Technician
    Former Employee - Certified Registered Pharmacy Technician

I worked at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

enjoyed working in the IV roon,,gave me freedom to do what I loved to help people

Cons

leadership was great the first 13 + years and when we received a new director thing went down hill for me then

leadership in the pharmacy was very misplaced

For profit not for employee or patient

Former Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Hudson, FL
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Hudson, FL

I worked at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great co workers, good temporary or beginning job. Good Education Department.

Cons

Medical Equipment does not work in rooms, high nurse-patient ratio. Little room for advancement. Poor Med-Surgical leadership team.

There are newer employer reviews for Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.

Worked for Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point? Contribute to the Community!