Regions Financial
www.regions.com Birmingham, AL 5000+ Employees

Former Customer Service Representative

Relationship Banking Associate (Former Employee)
Hoover, AL

I worked at Regions Financial full-time for more than a year

ProsRegions is an overall good place to work. I was promoted after just 8 short months. Nice management, enthusiatic team, and flexible schedule. They are quick to hire entry level individuals.

ConsThe pay is simply not enough for the workload, attitude of the customers, and job requirements of this position. Not much room to advance to management and they are quick to hire and fire.

Steady career with great benefits, however advancement opportunities are few.

Branch Team Leader (Current Employee)
Jackson, TN

I have been working at Regions Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great benefits for all aspects of employee's financial life. Time off is great with 11 vacation days, 10 holidays, and 12 sick days/ year starting… Cons: Path for advancement is very unclear. The branch you work at and the opportunities (amount of customer traffic) make… Advice to Senior Management: Stop setting unrealistic "stretch" goals that dishearten employees. Pay tellers more to reduce employee churn and create a more stable customer service environment. for customers.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Waste of Time.

Teller (Former Employee)
Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Regions Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: Get to leave at 4 pm. Bank Holidays. Inside… Cons: No career advancement options. Complete disregard for you as… Advice to Senior Management: You are missing out on talent. Tellers would work harder… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Regions Financial.

Worked for Regions Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regions Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regions Financial CEO O. B. Grayson Hall Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Regions Financial employees.