Regions Financial
www.regions.com Birmingham, AL 5000+ Employees

Better than you think it is

Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee)
Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Regions Financial full-time for less than a year

ProsRegions has quite an easygoing atmosphere, the sales goals are very manageable, and you will have constant foot traffic. The marketing support received is more than enough, and the technology integration makes getting things done easy.

ConsHard to follow the sales process with so much traffic the way management wants, management can make the goals seem harder than it is contributing unnecessary stress levels. The pay level is low for banking and incentive payouts are low, but at least attainable.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring the pay levels up a bit and provide more continuing training to the branch managers and CSMs on ways to increase sales without the fear factor. My main reason to leave was that I was offered a similar position elsewhere with an almost 30% pay increase.

Recovery Collector

Recovery Colllector II (Current Employee)
Hoover, AL

I have been working at Regions Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Salary is great and bonus potential is awesome. Cons: Hard to move up or to change departments. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Branch Team Leader

Branch Team Leader (Current Employee)
Ridgeland, SC

I have been working at Regions Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good company to work for, very family orientated. The company believes… Cons: Room for advancement. Ive been in my position for over a year and looking to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Regions Financial.

Worked for Regions Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regions Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regions Financial CEO O. B. Grayson Hall Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Regions Financial employees.