Regions Financial
www.regions.com Birmingham, AL 5000+ Employees

Good Job for candidate with good customer service and attentions to detail

Vault Teller (Current Employee)
Jackson, TN

I have been working at Regions Financial full-time for more than a year

ProsThe best thing about being a teller is banker hours. Closed on federal holiday, vacation/sick time, and benefits. This company provides many learning opportunities and advancements. From teller to platform, platform to assistant manager etc.

ConsConstant pressure to push products. Tellers assume a lot of risk (cashing large checks, handling large sums of cash, etc.) for comparatively low pay. Tellers are only recognized positively for meeting sales goals while only being penalized for mistakes in other areas that make of the majority of their responsibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow diversity on the teller side. Vault tellers, head tellers, and normal tellers should not be expected to all produce the same results.

Decent Company

I have been working at Regions Financial full-time

Pros: Vacation time, starts at two weeks a year. Cons: Pay is very low compared to other banks, very sales… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Teller

Teller (Former Employee)
Chattanooga, TN

I worked at Regions Financial part-time for more than a year

Pros: Regions offered good benefits and decent pay. Cons: Stressful environment, as a new employee and learning the ropes, co-workers were more determined… Advice to Senior Management: Making threats at weekly meetings to get the sales is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Regions Financial.

Worked for Regions Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regions Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regions Financial CEO O. B. Grayson Hall Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Regions Financial employees.