room for improvement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

money, experience...fun place to work. Everyday is different. If you work hard and listent to your superiors you will be recognized.

Cons

very busy...since day one, i've been working non-stop. I have five different bosses and each one thinks that their task is the most important.

Advice to Management

Promote from within. Give off cycle merit increases. Let's have more team-building exercises and retreats. There is still room to have fun.

Other Employee Reviews for Regions Financial

1. Teller review

Current Employee - Senior Teller in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Teller in Nashville, TN

Pros

I like that they give back to the community. I like that they do yearly reviews with pay increases each year. They do give you lots of sick day and vacation.

Cons

The pay is hardly worth the stress.

Advice to Management

Make it easier to make payout and offer higher raises to tellers who are the face for your company.

2. Not a Bank to work at, nor a Bank to your account at!

Former Employee - Bank Teller in Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Bank Teller in Little Rock, AR

Pros

Regions Bank was a great place to work at for a couple of months. They did offer some training and a great tuition reimbursement, if you work there long enough.

Cons

While I was in school full time, I would get calls from my manager to come in early or skip class so that they would not be short handed. Regions bank as a whole is not truly a bad place to work for, but it is a "Good Ole' Boy" run company and very sexist towards women in particular. I only stay with Regions for 2 very long years, but that was 729 days to long!

Advice to Management

Listen to your tellers. They are the eyes and ears of your bank, and one on the hardest working members of your team. They will be able to tell you what needs to be changed and what will make the bank run smoother. A good rule of thumb, a happy teller is a happy customer. If the tellers are not happy, then the quality of customer service will go down.