Regions Financial
www.regions.com Birmingham, AL 5000+ Employees

Not a Bank to work at, nor a Bank to your account at!

Bank Teller (Former Employee)
Little Rock, AR

ProsRegions Bank was a great place to work at for a couple of months. They did offer some training and a great tuition reimbursement, if you work there long enough.

ConsWhile I was in school full time, I would get calls from my manager to come in early or skip class so that they would not be short handed. Regions bank as a whole is not truly a bad place to work for, but it is a "Good Ole' Boy" run company and very sexist towards women in particular. I only stay with Regions for 2 very long years, but that was 729 days to long!

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your tellers. They are the eyes and ears of your bank, and one on the hardest working members of your team. They will be able to tell you what needs to be changed and what will make the bank run smoother. A good rule of thumb, a happy teller is a happy customer. If the tellers are not happy, then the quality of customer service will go down.

Regions will take advantage of hard workers

Orlando, FL

I have been working at Regions Financial

Pros: Employee Benefits Good employees Executive levels obtain extra special treatment Cons: Over worked staff, long teller lines, every department is short staffed, lots of errors… Advice to Senior Management: learn to team build and communicate with employees. listen to your employees so… More

Teller Position at Regions

Teller (Current Employee)
    Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Regions Financial

Pros: The actual job is not stressful. You just have to be very careful about checking id's, counting… Cons: The management teams in some of the branches are not… Advice to Senior Management: I would recommend that Regions Financial invest time and training into the management at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Regions Financial.

Worked for Regions Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regions Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regions Financial CEO O. B. Grayson Hall Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Regions Financial employees.