Regis Corporation
www.regiscorp.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

hectic

Hair Dresser/Stylist/Barber (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

I have been working at Regis Corporation

Prosthe compensation, prize, events, and promotions.a very generous employee discount. it is a work place where you will meet various amounts of people thoughout the day.

Conswork schedules are hectic. sometimes two styists are available for the rest of the night meanwhile, the is a wait of 14 individuals.

Advice to Senior Managementmy advice to the mangement would be to put themselves in a stylist shoes, and compare the amount of responsibilities we have now versus what they had then.

Worst place I've ever worked

Edina, MN

I have been working at Regis Corporation

Pros: Opportunity to work with a variety tech Flexible scheduling Lots of friendly… Cons: Poor leadership from the top down Way too many meetings Extremely thin staffing in… Advice to Senior Management: Get your act together. You have employees that will work hard for you, use… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very micro managed and overworked

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Edina, MN

I worked at Regis Corporation

Pros: flexible work schedule if you are in the right department Cons: Medical Plan has extremely high deductibles, PTO is not competative,… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize those that work hard for the company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Regis Corporation.

Worked for Regis Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regis Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regis Corporation CEO Daniel J. Hanrahan. All reviews posted anonymously by Regis Corporation employees.