Regis Corporation

Home office

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

I have been working at Regis Corporation

Pros

Work/life balance
Understanding of need for days off

Cons

No opportunity for advancement in company

Pay more attention to making the lives of your employees more positive, rather than the amount of money you are taking home.

226 Other Employee Reviews for Regis Corporation (View Most Recent)

Very disappointing and a total waste of the last two years.

Current Employee - Stylist in Cary, NC
    Current Employee - Stylist in Cary, NC

I have been working at Regis Corporation

Pros

Easy work to get right after school, guaranteed salary (minimum wage of course), um... thats it.

Cons

Hours of sitting during slow days. Minimum wage as a base salary with no chance of reaching a decent commission rate. NO bonuses or credits for COUPONS. Had a $7.99 haircut sale for a week that all stylist lost a considerable amount of money on, while working long hectic days. Products and tools that stylist are told to use are not always up to par. Constantly running out of color and backbar products, but having a limit that we cannot max on re-orders. Being sent tons and tons of products that never get sold or used because stylist were not questioned on what was right for their salon. Winning a district wide contest between salons only to be sent a $50 gift card to be split between 5 stylist. WHOOO living the dream with Regis.

I would advise them to come work for a day and deal with the public, do the services and work we do for such cheap pay. Try treating your employees like they make your business run, because without us you'd have nothing but a building. The reason these salons are viewed as lower service, or a place to get a bad haircut is because the only stylist who want to actually work here are the ones that have no goals for there future, or ones that don't care to be taken advantage of. You want good employees, try treating us like it. I've wasted two years with this company, so I guess it's time to move on, with my clientel of course.

My experience was VERY eye-opening.

Former Employee - Stylist in Greensboro, GA
    Former Employee - Stylist in Greensboro, GA

I worked at Regis Corporation

Pros

Great insurance benefits & great prices for customers.

Cons

Salon-management not held accountable of their actions. Management will write-up employees for doing the same things management gets-away with.

BETTER-MORE THOROUGH salon-management training BY Area Supervisors and NOT the employees. Salon-management should be reprimanded the same as stylists.

There are newer employer reviews for Regis Corporation