Regis Corporation
www.regiscorp.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Leadership undergoing massive overhaul

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsIt seems like the new management in IT is ready to leverage newer technologies that have been under-utilized over the last decade. Why are we using Lotus Notes 8.5????

ConsOlder technology (hardware and software). Understaffed IT area makes it difficult to get timely responses to hardware and software requests. Too many different systems - total lack of integration.

working hard to become the best in customer service!

Salon Manager (Current Employee)
    Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at Regis Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: unlimited free education, incentives to win trips, tools etc. guaranteed wage, performance based promotions, health insurance, 401k, stock, college savings plan. up to date on… Cons: if you don't want to work hard to promote yourself and at times… Advice to Senior Management: always be engaged with your salon managers and accessible to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

staff accountant

Staff Accountant (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Regis Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: family oriented good, very good work and life balance Cons: need better leadership although it seems that it is getting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Regis Corporation.

Worked for Regis Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regis Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regis Corporation CEO Daniel J. Hanrahan. All reviews posted anonymously by Regis Corporation employees.