Regis Corporation
www.regiscorp.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

A fine place for part-time work

Beauty Advisor (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Regis Corporation part-time for more than 3 years

ProsIt was great to be able to have time to do homework and whatnot when working. I became very knowledgable with the different products and hair and beauty in general. My fellow employees as well as my immediate managers were all great.

ConsThe regional and district managers are awful - they have a false sense of superiority and have no regard for subordinates. There doesn't seem to really be much stability in the company, and stores keep closing left and right, which does not bode well for their future.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more consideration for your employees, as well as a more professional attitude in regards to gossip and cattiness.

It's a job.

IT Help (Current Employee)
Edina, MN

I have been working at Regis Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I work with some awesome people. Product and salon… Cons: Company seems to have odd priorities on what to spend money on. Why can't I afford the cost of living if we have super… Advice to Senior Management: Clear communication and please make sure everyone and every department… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very good work culture

Software Tester (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Regis Corporation as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good work culture, good environment Cons: None that I can think of Advice to Senior Management: None that I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Regis Corporation.

Worked for Regis Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regis Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regis Corporation CEO Daniel J. Hanrahan. All reviews posted anonymously by Regis Corporation employees.