Regis Corporation
www.regiscorp.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

New corporate mgmt's best act so far...closely involving field leadership to transform the company!

ProsLeader in the retail salon industry that's bent on transforming itself. Cultural turnaround and a new CEO and mgmt team who are prioritizing the work to be done and making the hard choices and putting things in place that a $2B-plus company should have.

ConsPrior mgmt ran their own show so poorly that outside investors ousted many of them. The silver lining...a new mgmt team who 'gets it'. Um, maybe benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe didn't get in poor shape in a year...it'll take time to undo some practices and transform...keep involving the field and stick to your plan! Oh, and as we transform don't forget to revisit benefits!

Horrible company to work for. Underpaid and overworked

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Regis Corporation

Pros: The only pro would be the clients are there Cons: Pay is horrible. You are overworked and way underpaid. They make it impossible to make more money. Absolutely no good benefits to even pay for.… Advice to Senior Management: Open your eyes and see who is really ruining your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Coordinator

Salon Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Regis Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fast Pace Great exposure with working with many departments on a… Cons: Salary No Bonus Program No Growth No Career Development Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your coordinators No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Regis Corporation.

Worked for Regis Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regis Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regis Corporation CEO Daniel J. Hanrahan. All reviews posted anonymously by Regis Corporation employees.