Regis Corporation

www.regiscorp.com

Used to be a good place to work, it's all going downhill quick with no end in sight.

Hair Stylist (Current Employee)

ProsIt used to be a friendly environment, you could come to work and enjoy for the most part being there. We had good hours and it wasn't as stressful.

ConsYou can tell this company is going down or at least bankrupt, we all feel the tension. They wan't you to be robots and pay you nothing, squeeze all the juice out of you and the client. Rules are being changed constantly so much that you can barely keep up anymore, even clients are noticing.It's not a good place to work at least not anymore unless something changes drastically.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhy don't you try to make the stylist happy so we can make the client happy? It trickles down, if we are happy the client will be happy. We can only pretend or put on a fake smile for so long...

Lots of Opportunity for Employees

I have been working at Regis Corporation full-time

Pros: The company is open to new ideas and there are… Cons: The business has seen sales declines for the past handful of years, but the new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good starting place

Cosmetologist (Former Employee) Council Bluffs, IA

I worked at Regis Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great if you do not have a clientele. Cons: Low wages, almost impossible to move up with the company More
There are newer reviews on Regis Corporation.

Worked for Regis Corporation? Contribute to the Community!