Register Tapes Unlimited
www.rtui.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Best opportunity in my life to generate a substantial income while providing a valuable service to clients

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsThe ability to go into business for myself with no investment of cash.The results clients experience are usually above reasonable expectations,allowing for very high renewal percentages. I am in my 23rd year with the company,and we have consistently grown due to the fact that we take care of our clients and offer unlimited income opportunity to those who are willing to work for it.

Conswe have experienced some growing pains and sometimes did not react as quickly as possible to correct issues. i believe this is improving daily.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to make every effort to foster better relationships with customers and sales reps...both of which are the backbone of our business.

RTUI keeps getting Bigger and Better

Manager (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Workload is not pre-determined or extremely repetitive. Compensation is fair. Vacation benefits are generous. Flexible Schedule. Great hours. Executive management does their best to… Cons: Some employee benefits are missing or highly priced. Clients are sometimes abusive if they are not happy with the response from the… Advice to Senior Management: Empower your employees to make more decisions for clients so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I am very happily employed with the Cartvertising division since early 2010 and am very pleased to work for them.

Manager (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great pay and opportunity for advancement. Tremendous commission opportunities… Cons: Some paperwork processing and installation issues in early 2010 because… Advice to Senior Management: Seek anonymous opions from employees in all areas of operations/sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Register Tapes Unlimited.

Worked for Register Tapes Unlimited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Register Tapes Unlimited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Register Tapes Unlimited CEO Doug Endsley. All reviews posted anonymously by Register Tapes Unlimited employees.