There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

Best opportunity in my life to generate a substantial income while providing a valuable service to clients

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The ability to go into business for myself with no investment of cash.The results clients experience are usually above reasonable expectations,allowing for very high renewal percentages. I am in my 23rd year with the company,and we have consistently grown due to the fact that we take care of our clients and offer unlimited income opportunity to those who are willing to work for it.

Cons

we have experienced some growing pains and sometimes did not react as quickly as possible to correct issues. i believe this is improving daily.

Continue to make every effort to foster better relationships with customers and sales reps...both of which are the backbone of our business.

reviews filtered by
  1. RTUI keeps getting Bigger and Better

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Workload is not pre-determined or extremely repetitive.
    Compensation is fair.
    Vacation benefits are generous.
    Flexible Schedule. Great hours.
    Executive management does their best to give all employees and clients a fair decision that benefits both parties.
    Changes occur fairly regularly that help make the client and employee relationship better.

Cons

Some employee benefits are missing or highly priced.
    Clients are sometimes abusive if they are not happy with the response from the product.
    The company has grown every year I have been here. Sometimes hiring/training takes time to catch up with the pace of growth.

Empower your employees to make more decisions for clients so they can get answers faster, increasing customer satisfaction.

Great...best company I have ever worked for in my 25 years as a member of the workforce.

Current Employee - Manager in Katy, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Katy, TX

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Family oriented, close knit, owners are pro - employees and back their managers, not micro managed and our ideas are taken into consideration at all times.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Keep doing what your doing...grow your employee core, keep the close knit, family oriented feeling going, high five for performance, make the employees feel wanted and important. I plan on finishing my career here!!

There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited