Register Tapes Unlimited

www.rtui.com
  www.rtui.com
There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

Best opportunity in my life to generate a substantial income while providing a valuable service to clients

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The ability to go into business for myself with no investment of cash.The results clients experience are usually above reasonable expectations,allowing for very high renewal percentages. I am in my 23rd year with the company,and we have consistently grown due to the fact that we take care of our clients and offer unlimited income opportunity to those who are willing to work for it.

Cons

we have experienced some growing pains and sometimes did not react as quickly as possible to correct issues. i believe this is improving daily.

Continue to make every effort to foster better relationships with customers and sales reps...both of which are the backbone of our business.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited (View Most Recent)

A great family company who treats everyone like a family who is appreciated and respected.

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

the value of the product ...the customers love of the program to renew and the commission we get paid.. Most importantly is the integrity the company and ownership they have standing behind the sales force and product we sell.

Cons

the need for a base to be achieved for reps to get paid right away when they first start out.

RTUI keeps getting Bigger and Better

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Workload is not pre-determined or extremely repetitive.
    Compensation is fair.
    Vacation benefits are generous.
    Flexible Schedule. Great hours.
    Executive management does their best to give all employees and clients a fair decision that benefits both parties.
    Changes occur fairly regularly that help make the client and employee relationship better.

Cons

Some employee benefits are missing or highly priced.
    Clients are sometimes abusive if they are not happy with the response from the product.
    The company has grown every year I have been here. Sometimes hiring/training takes time to catch up with the pace of growth.

Empower your employees to make more decisions for clients so they can get answers faster, increasing customer satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited