Register Tapes Unlimited

There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

A job with great perks!

Current Employee - Apt Setter in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Apt Setter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good salary, great bonuses and lots of other perks and incentives!! Our manager has gave us spiffs and taken us to eat, it is truly great to work here (:

Cons

It does take some level of skill to maintain the job.

Keep Up the Good Work!

53 Other Employee Reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited (View Most Recent)

Best opportunity in my life to generate a substantial income while providing a valuable service to clients

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The ability to go into business for myself with no investment of cash.The results clients experience are usually above reasonable expectations,allowing for very high renewal percentages. I am in my 23rd year with the company,and we have consistently grown due to the fact that we take care of our clients and offer unlimited income opportunity to those who are willing to work for it.

Cons

we have experienced some growing pains and sometimes did not react as quickly as possible to correct issues. i believe this is improving daily.

Continue to make every effort to foster better relationships with customers and sales reps...both of which are the backbone of our business.

A great family company who treats everyone like a family who is appreciated and respected.

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

the value of the product ...the customers love of the program to renew and the commission we get paid.. Most importantly is the integrity the company and ownership they have standing behind the sales force and product we sell.

Cons

the need for a base to be achieved for reps to get paid right away when they first start out.

There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited