Register Tapes Unlimited

There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

The People You Want To Work With

Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Hard work = more money
The job freedom you want to suceed.......the flexibilty you want to live!
Opportunity is knocking at YOUR door.

Cons

No guarantees......YOUR future is in YOUR hands.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited (View Most Recent)

I've been with Register Tapes Unlimited for 5 years and I am very satisfied with the company

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have freedom to run my schedule and work with clients without being stuck at a desk all day. I earn a strong six figure income selling advertising and managing a sales team and I can see that increasing by 10-20% each year. I enjoy talking with folks at corporate, they are fun and friendly and care about their work. Problems get resolved quickly if there are any. My upper management has been very helpful in assisting the closing of Sales. Product delivery to Grocery Stores has been almost flawless, making my job hassle free. I'm very happy with the opportunity and would recommend RTUI to a friend or family member. Doug Endsley the CEO is a very honest man and has high moral standards. Having 9500 Grocery stores under contract says a lot about the quality and reputation of RTUI.

Cons

This job requires constant effort and follow up to be successful. When getting started, be ready to work an honest 40-50 hours per week till you get your book of customers filled. Outside sales is full of rejection, disappointment, and setbacks, this is not a job for someone looking for something easy with minimal effort. Outside sales can be lonely at times. Can't think of any Cons regarding the Company itself, they do what they say they are going to do.

I would like to see a 401K plan.

The sky is the limit! You earn what you want to make.

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for if your are a self starter and self motivated individual. We have reps that are making anywhere from 100k-600k, you do all the right activities and you will see the results there of. Reps enjoy the freedom that comes from this industry.

Cons

Some talented perspective reps that have the skill sets to do this position, but refuse because it's a 1099 position. Obviously you don't want to invest in yourself to achieve a lot more here than other businesses that determines your worth.

Proper training