There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

I Love My Job! I don't even feel like it is work.

Current Employee - Regional Director
Current Employee - Regional Director

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can make this job what you want of it. I started working part time thinking this was something to do to fill extra time in my day. I very quickly figured out the earning potential with this company and started working more and more. You really can work part time and make great money.

Cons

If you need to make money immediately this is a difficult job to start with. You need to have time to build your book of business. When I started with the company there was a different commission structure than what there is now. The new plan makes it more difficult because you don't receive as much money upfront as we did in the past.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow.... I have been very impressed over the past year with the tools and support we have received.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Happy, Happy, Happy to work here!

Current Employee - Call Center Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Call Center Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I particularly enjoy the people I work with. Respect for other's differences is paramount. Courteousness from all makes it a pleasure to work here, as well. If I had gone to heaven and had to work, this company would be there. I think we have a bunch of "angels" working overtime here! Gremlins need not apply.

Cons

The Pros BY FAR outweigh any Cons! Can't think of any really.

Advice to Management

Intermittent Plumbing issues due to original construction of building. Uncertain if they could be improved or not. Although any issues are currently handled promptly to clear clogged lines.

2. The sky is the limit! You earn what you want to make.

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for if your are a self starter and self motivated individual. We have reps that are making anywhere from 100k-600k, you do all the right activities and you will see the results there of. Reps enjoy the freedom that comes from this industry.

Cons

Some talented perspective reps that have the skill sets to do this position, but refuse because it's a 1099 position. Obviously you don't want to invest in yourself to achieve a lot more here than other businesses that determines your worth.

Advice to Management

Proper training