Register Tapes Unlimited

www.rtui.com
  www.rtui.com
There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited

Great rewards but you have to work hard!

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative
Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You set your own schedule. Support/training is good. Commissions are very reasonable. Great product to sell.

Cons

You set your own schedule - nobody forces you to go sell.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited (View Most Recent)

Incredible Opportunity to Work With a Dynamic, Rewarding, Successful, Family Owned Business.

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

It is energizing and rewarding for me to know that I am bringing the best, most cost effective solution to business owners # 1 problem... How to find new customers, keep them loyal as well as encouraging their existing customer base to return more often. I am privleged to be able to offer this vehicle to the business community on a daily basis. Management is progressive in supplying all the tools and knowledge necessary to achieve rapid success.

Cons

Because of the freedom and substantial income this opportunity allows, it requires an individual who is a self starter, demonstrates consistant self discipline and the ability to hold oneself accountable.

Love my new job!!

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Register Tapes Unlimited full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am brand new to the Marketing Consultant position and loving it! I have had a great mentor the first week out in the field, and great Regional Managers' advice ever since. I have been successful in writing new business my first week on my own, and continue to work hard learn more every day! I so appreciate the freedom to set my own appointments and love meeting new business owners and helping them grow their business with the register tape ads!

Cons

I do use my own vehicle and gas money, but I would be using the gas anyway to commute to work and back!

Retirement plan would be nice and any group health insurance options at good rates would sweeten the pot!

There are newer employer reviews for Register Tapes Unlimited