Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society

www.raps.org
  www.raps.org
There are newer employer reviews for Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society

excellent

Current Employee - Regulatory Chemist in Visakhapatnam (India)
Current Employee - Regulatory Chemist in Visakhapatnam (India)

I have been working at Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

getting good communications with no of persons from different areas

Cons

feeling irritation by working in plant regulatory

2 Other Employee Reviews for Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (View Most Recent)

Wonderful Small Company

I worked at Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Friendly. Open door policy for everyone. Very Posh. Work atmosphere was laid back as long as you completed your work in a timely fashion. You will deal with many other cultures since they are located in more than 10 other countries, which is a huge plus for people who like to travel. GREAT OFFERS!

Cons

The customer service department at the time needed maturity work. Real cut throat for no reason. They are so busy trying to make themselves look like the star and others look worthless that they do not realize that demeanor is what makes the whole department look immature. Quite pathetic really. That's why there is a huge turnaround rate with that one position. I should have asked before I accepted my offer...

Pay close attention to customer service... you might want to start from scratch if the same two women are there. If you don't get rid of fungus, the infection will spread.

There are newer employer reviews for Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society