Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Generally a great place to work with some truly talented people.

Human Resources (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsGood people, large company with great benefits, opportunities for growth. The best thing about the company is definitely some of the talent that they bring in, and in Chicago some very caring management.

ConsAt times, better and more consistent communication within such a large organization becomes very critical, both from the top of the organization downward, and vice versa.

Plenty of personal development available, if you are able to keep up.

Addison, TX

I have been working at Regus

Pros: Fast paced company that pushes you to the limit of your capabilities as an employee. Mid Level… Cons: Lack of communication amongst Senior Exec Leadership. Everyone seems to have their own agenda and not aligned to a true global collaboration… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Glad I got out of there!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I worked at Regus

Pros: Good benefits and I enjoyed most of our clientele. Cons: Upper job performance. I just had my review 2 weeks prior and everything was satisfactory. Then they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.