Regus

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Flexible and productive

Current Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Regus

Pros

Autonomy and self-motivated tasks afford me maximum flexibility to succeed and manage a timeline of self-construed goals.

Cons

Very busy (but that can also be good)

Keep up the good work!

387 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Waukesha, WI
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Waukesha, WI

I worked at Regus

Pros

Benefits were decent but I didn't stay long enough to fully utilize them.
    Good opportunity to network with other businesses because, inevitably, you WILL quit this job in lieu of a more professional position elsewhere.

Cons

Management intentionally mis-represented the job prior to hiring me. I was hired as a Level 2 Administrator because of my education. Instead of completing assignments on time - projects that would make the company MONEY - I was always pulled away to polish sinks, stain furniture, hang pictures, polish tables, take out garbage or move heavy office equipment all while in my nicest work suits.

Management constantly degrades and talks down to you & doesn't explain things thoroughly. They have a lot of ridiculous expectations and refuse to explain what they want. I was written up because I forgot to click a pen before placing it in a holder. I was supposed to know that this was sacrilege by reviewing pictures & layouts in a binder that supposedly showed that ALL pens in a holder must be clicked to the "writing" position? Give me a break!

I was routinely told to move heavy office furniture weighing 100lbs+ by myself despite making them aware of my bad back issues. This was also before I reached the 90 day mark for benefits so I had to pay for treatment out of pocket - treatment that was a direct result of my employment with this company.

Management had a problem with my attitude from Day #1. Although the clients were more than happy with my work & my ability to comprehend complex projects, my REGUS bosses wanted me to skip though the halls, happy that my intelligence was insulted, my skills weren't being utilized, & my ability to stain wood furniture lacked technique. Because I didn't have a constant smile on my face when dealing with the bosses (not the clients) I was written up for that too. I overheard plans to fire me so I found a new job and quit without notice. It was the happiest day of my life.

Be honest & don't lie about the scope of work. I was promised a job as an administrator and was treated like a janitor. Employees at other locations seemed happy enough but turnover at this location was high. I am sure it was for all the issues I listed and then some!

Sales

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Regus

Pros

The company as a whole is great to work for. They provide training for the management teams and allow for opportunity to grow to a certain level. the product is great and offers a lot of flexibility to clients that are in the market. It offers a pretty easy sell due to the level of service they can provide.

Cons

They don't compensate the way they should. They spend so much money on opening new locations and renovating old ones, which is great for clients BUT the employees are stuck with a lower than average salary, no yearly increase to look forward to, a HUGE cute in commissions and a lack in overall structure. Not to mention that the management above is so stuck in their ways that they don't see the problems that are occurring below them. They are only concerned about how they look to upper management and how much money we can make for the company. There are a ton of unhappy employees in this market and no one seems to care.

Pay better, bring back annual raises, stop screwing around with the commission structure and cutting us down, so that YOU can open a new location. Listen to your employees. The team on site are the ones that allow you and I to have a business and job!

There are newer employer reviews for Regus