Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Sales

(Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsThe company as a whole is great to work for. They provide training for the management teams and allow for opportunity to grow to a certain level. the product is great and offers a lot of flexibility to clients that are in the market. It offers a pretty easy sell due to the level of service they can provide.

ConsThey don't compensate the way they should. They spend so much money on opening new locations and renovating old ones, which is great for clients BUT the employees are stuck with a lower than average salary, no yearly increase to look forward to, a HUGE cute in commissions and a lack in overall structure. Not to mention that the management above is so stuck in their ways that they don't see the problems that are occurring below them. They are only concerned about how they look to upper management and how much money we can make for the company. There are a ton of unhappy employees in this market and no one seems to care.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay better, bring back annual raises, stop screwing around with the commission structure and cutting us down, so that YOU can open a new location. Listen to your employees. The team on site are the ones that allow you and I to have a business and job!

Wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Waukesha, WI

I worked at Regus

Pros: Benefits were decent but I didn't stay long enough to fully utilize them. Good opportunity to network with… Cons: Management intentionally mis-represented the job prior to hiring me. I was hired as a Level 2 Administrator because of my education. Instead of completing assignments… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest & don't lie about the scope of work. I was promised a job as an administrator and was treated like a janitor. Employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Completely Satisfied

Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Regus

Pros: Fast paced company, company is growing even when economy is suffering. Regus values… Cons: You have to be highly organized, and can multi task. Regus prides itself on Customer Service… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.