There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Nice place to be, Great place to work.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II  in  San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meeting new people
Working with great people
Great work enviroment
Excellent work schedule
Balance with Family and work
I have been in the Customer Service Field for 30 years. When people ask me how I like Regus I say ''My worst day here is better than my best day anywhere else that I have worked''

Cons

Need more centers in San Antonio, Texas (Medical Area)

I would be very helpfull to be able to access and find the things we need for center planograms on SMART, SAM, Resource Site.

352 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Area Sales Manager

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Our team is amazing and fun. Our leadership team is excellent and empowering. The company gives you the resources and training to succeed. It is a great place to work. The company is progressive and is moving forward in this time of change. Very good benefits and work-life balance.

Cons

If you do not have people skills, organizational skills and the ability to mulit task, this company is not for you. All positions are fast paced. I love it, but to many others that have come and gone, that is detrimental.

Keep up the good job. Love you all.

Use to be great but now not so much!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great learning opportunities.
    Great clients.
    Great benefits

Cons

Backstabbing co-workers and the managers are too good for any manual labor. You will ruin your good suits by moving furniture, cleaning offices, and up keeping the center. I see some people say a lot of room for growth, but that's only if you are in the in-crowd. Other then that you are stuck in dead end position. And please don't go up against anyone or you will be black listed and never ever be promoted! PTO is hard to use with only 3 people at a center. And quite honestly if you aren't in management the job gets boring real fast. You do almost the same thing everyday. Managers treat you like you are they personal assistants. The pay is very low for a CSR and for the amount of work you are require to do its just not worth it.

Please train your managers on how to treat their employees. Pay your people more money.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!