Area Sales Manager

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Our team is amazing and fun. Our leadership team is excellent and empowering. The company gives you the resources and training to succeed. It is a great place to work. The company is progressive and is moving forward in this time of change. Very good benefits and work-life balance.

Cons

If you do not have people skills, organizational skills and the ability to mulit task, this company is not for you. All positions are fast paced. I love it, but to many others that have come and gone, that is detrimental.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good job. Love you all.

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

1. Nice place to be, Great place to work.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Meeting new people Working with great people Great work enviroment Excellent work schedule Balance with Family and work I have been in the Customer Service Field for 30 years. When people ask me how I like Regus I say ''My worst day here is better than my best day anywhere else that I have worked''

Cons

Need more centers in San Antonio, Texas (Medical Area)

Advice to Management

I would be very helpfull to be able to access and find the things we need for center planograms on SMART, SAM, Resource Site.

Use to be great but now not so much!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great learning opportunities. Great clients. Great benefits

Cons

Backstabbing co-workers and the managers are too good for any manual labor. You will ruin your good suits by moving furniture, cleaning offices, and up keeping the center. I see some people say a lot of room for growth, but that's only if you are in the in-crowd. Other then that you are stuck in dead end position. And please don't go up against anyone or you will be black listed and never ever be promoted! PTO is hard to use with only 3 people at a center. And quite honestly if you aren't in management the job gets boring real fast. You do almost the same thing everyday. Managers treat you like you are they personal assistants. The pay is very low for a CSR and for the amount of work you are require to do its just not worth it.

Advice to Management

Please train your managers on how to treat their employees. Pay your people more money.