Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Area Sales Manager

Area Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

ProsOur team is amazing and fun. Our leadership team is excellent and empowering. The company gives you the resources and training to succeed. It is a great place to work. The company is progressive and is moving forward in this time of change. Very good benefits and work-life balance.

ConsIf you do not have people skills, organizational skills and the ability to mulit task, this company is not for you. All positions are fast paced. I love it, but to many others that have come and gone, that is detrimental.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good job. Love you all.

Use to be great but now not so much!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great learning opportunities. Great clients. Great benefits Cons: Backstabbing co-workers and the managers are too good for any manual labor. You will ruin your good suits by moving furniture, cleaning offices, and up… Advice to Senior Management: Please train your managers on how to treat their employees.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Stay Away!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You can learn alot of administrative things and phone systems.… Cons: Working in a suit all day moving furniture, cleaning. Hard to take PTO Off. You do all the major work and your manager takes… Advice to Senior Management: Please train your managers better in treating thier employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.