Regus

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Stay Away!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You can learn alot of administrative things and phone systems. You can meet alot interesting people and the clients are great.

Cons

Working in a suit all day moving furniture, cleaning. Hard to take PTO Off. You do all the major work and your manager takes all the credit. The managers here seem to be above doing the dishes and anything else manual. Its alot of mirco management going on.

Please train your managers better in treating thier employees.

387 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Flexible and productive

Current Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Regus

Pros

Autonomy and self-motivated tasks afford me maximum flexibility to succeed and manage a timeline of self-construed goals.

Cons

Very busy (but that can also be good)

Keep up the good work!

Wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Waukesha, WI
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Waukesha, WI

I worked at Regus

Pros

Benefits were decent but I didn't stay long enough to fully utilize them.
    Good opportunity to network with other businesses because, inevitably, you WILL quit this job in lieu of a more professional position elsewhere.

Cons

Management intentionally mis-represented the job prior to hiring me. I was hired as a Level 2 Administrator because of my education. Instead of completing assignments on time - projects that would make the company MONEY - I was always pulled away to polish sinks, stain furniture, hang pictures, polish tables, take out garbage or move heavy office equipment all while in my nicest work suits.

Management constantly degrades and talks down to you & doesn't explain things thoroughly. They have a lot of ridiculous expectations and refuse to explain what they want. I was written up because I forgot to click a pen before placing it in a holder. I was supposed to know that this was sacrilege by reviewing pictures & layouts in a binder that supposedly showed that ALL pens in a holder must be clicked to the "writing" position? Give me a break!

I was routinely told to move heavy office furniture weighing 100lbs+ by myself despite making them aware of my bad back issues. This was also before I reached the 90 day mark for benefits so I had to pay for treatment out of pocket - treatment that was a direct result of my employment with this company.

Management had a problem with my attitude from Day #1. Although the clients were more than happy with my work & my ability to comprehend complex projects, my REGUS bosses wanted me to skip though the halls, happy that my intelligence was insulted, my skills weren't being utilized, & my ability to stain wood furniture lacked technique. Because I didn't have a constant smile on my face when dealing with the bosses (not the clients) I was written up for that too. I overheard plans to fire me so I found a new job and quit without notice. It was the happiest day of my life.

Be honest & don't lie about the scope of work. I was promised a job as an administrator and was treated like a janitor. Employees at other locations seemed happy enough but turnover at this location was high. I am sure it was for all the issues I listed and then some!

There are newer employer reviews for Regus