Regus

www.reguscareers.com

My dedication and hard work has paid off!

General Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI started out less than 3 years ago answering phones after being laid off from a failing company. When I began with Regus, I honestly thought it was going to be a short-term job that would get me by until I found something else in my previous field (club management/hospitality).

Three years and 3 promotions later, I can proudly say that Regus is my career!

Your hard work and dedication to the company/center is appreciated and upper management wants to see you succeed. Regus is a strong advocate for promoting from within and I'm proof!

The constant change of tasks, the fast-paced environment, and the global opportunities make Regus a GREAT company to work for!

ConsIf you're not cut out to be "on stage all the time" then you would want to consider a different company. You have to leave any personal issues or problems at the door and always have a happy face on - no one wants to work with a grump!

You'll LOVE Regus!

General Manager (Current Employee) Boise, ID

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company to work for, team supports each and other upper management is genuine. If you… Cons: nothing...its a really great place to work Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Area Sales Manager

AREA SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros: Our team is amazing and fun. Our leadership team is excellent and empowering. The company gives you the resources and training to succeed. It… Cons: If you do not have people skills, organizational skills and the ability to mulit task, this company is not for… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good job. Love you all. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!