There are newer employer reviews for Regus

My dedication and hard work has paid off!

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I started out less than 3 years ago answering phones after being laid off from a failing company. When I began with Regus, I honestly thought it was going to be a short-term job that would get me by until I found something else in my previous field (club management/hospitality).

Three years and 3 promotions later, I can proudly say that Regus is my career!

Your hard work and dedication to the company/center is appreciated and upper management wants to see you succeed. Regus is a strong advocate for promoting from within and I'm proof!

The constant change of tasks, the fast-paced environment, and the global opportunities make Regus a GREAT company to work for!

Cons

If you're not cut out to be "on stage all the time" then you would want to consider a different company. You have to leave any personal issues or problems at the door and always have a happy face on - no one wants to work with a grump!

351 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Nice place to be, Great place to work.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meeting new people
    Working with great people
    Great work enviroment
    Excellent work schedule
    Balance with Family and work
    I have been in the Customer Service Field for 30 years. When people ask me how I like Regus I say ''My worst day here is better than my best day anywhere else that I have worked''

Cons

Need more centers in San Antonio, Texas (Medical Area)

I would be very helpfull to be able to access and find the things we need for center planograms on SMART, SAM, Resource Site.

Area Sales Manager

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Our team is amazing and fun. Our leadership team is excellent and empowering. The company gives you the resources and training to succeed. It is a great place to work. The company is progressive and is moving forward in this time of change. Very good benefits and work-life balance.

Cons

If you do not have people skills, organizational skills and the ability to mulit task, this company is not for you. All positions are fast paced. I love it, but to many others that have come and gone, that is detrimental.

Keep up the good job. Love you all.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!