Regus

www.reguscareers.com
  www.reguscareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

My dedication and hard work has paid off!

Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I started out less than 3 years ago answering phones after being laid off from a failing company. When I began with Regus, I honestly thought it was going to be a short-term job that would get me by until I found something else in my previous field (club management/hospitality).

Three years and 3 promotions later, I can proudly say that Regus is my career!

Your hard work and dedication to the company/center is appreciated and upper management wants to see you succeed. Regus is a strong advocate for promoting from within and I'm proof!

The constant change of tasks, the fast-paced environment, and the global opportunities make Regus a GREAT company to work for!

Cons

If you're not cut out to be "on stage all the time" then you would want to consider a different company. You have to leave any personal issues or problems at the door and always have a happy face on - no one wants to work with a grump!

387 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

You'll LOVE Regus!

Current Employee - General Manager in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - General Manager in Boise, ID

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for, team supports each and other upper management is genuine. If you are networker at heart and have the drive and ambition of an entrepreneur than you'll love Regus!

Cons

nothing...its a really great place to work

none

Area Sales Manager

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Our team is amazing and fun. Our leadership team is excellent and empowering. The company gives you the resources and training to succeed. It is a great place to work. The company is progressive and is moving forward in this time of change. Very good benefits and work-life balance.

Cons

If you do not have people skills, organizational skills and the ability to mulit task, this company is not for you. All positions are fast paced. I love it, but to many others that have come and gone, that is detrimental.

Keep up the good job. Love you all.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus