Inconsistent

Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Addison, TX
Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Addison, TX

I worked at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No drug test, easy promotions, good pay for little or no experience, a lot of locations to work,

Cons

Horrible management, inconsistent with policies, unfair treatment of employees, make up policies as they arise, management changes almost every other month, always feel like our job is on the line.

Advice to Management

Management needs training on how to manage employees. Stop promoting people based on personal feelings and start promoting on work ethic and qualifications. Use lower level employees to help improve the business since they are the people actually doing the work. It may improve the revenue and the moral of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

My dedication and hard work has paid off!

Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started out less than 3 years ago answering phones after being laid off from a failing company. When I began with Regus, I honestly thought it was going to be a short-term job that would get me by until I found something else in my previous field (club management/hospitality). Three years and 3 promotions later, I can proudly say that Regus is my career! Your hard work and dedication to the company/center is appreciated and upper management wants to see you succeed. Regus is a strong advocate for promoting from within and I'm proof! The constant change of tasks, the fast-paced environment, and the global opportunities make Regus a GREAT company to work for!

Cons

If you're not cut out to be "on stage all the time" then you would want to consider a different company. You have to leave any personal issues or problems at the door and always have a happy face on - no one wants to work with a grump!

2. You'll LOVE Regus!

Current Employee - General Manager in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - General Manager in Boise, ID

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for, team supports each and other upper management is genuine. If you are networker at heart and have the drive and ambition of an entrepreneur than you'll love Regus!

Cons

nothing...its a really great place to work

Advice to Management

none