Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Inconsistent

Reservations Agent (Former Employee)
Addison, TX

I worked at Regus full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNo drug test, easy promotions, good pay for little or no experience, a lot of locations to work,

ConsHorrible management, inconsistent with policies, unfair treatment of employees, make up policies as they arise, management changes almost every other month, always feel like our job is on the line.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs training on how to manage employees. Stop promoting people based on personal feelings and start promoting on work ethic and qualifications. Use lower level employees to help improve the business since they are the people actually doing the work. It may improve the revenue and the moral of the company.

Great place to work!

Area Director (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros: Regus is a company that recognizes it's team members for their hard work and dedication. It's a fast paced environment and perfect for the… Cons: If you are not one to be able to think on your feet and are flexible with change,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

You'll LOVE Regus!

General Manager (Current Employee)
Boise, ID

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company to work for, team supports each and other upper management is genuine. If you… Cons: nothing...its a really great place to work Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.