Regus

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Inconsistent

Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Addison, TX
Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Addison, TX

I worked at Regus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No drug test, easy promotions, good pay for little or no experience, a lot of locations to work,

Cons

Horrible management, inconsistent with policies, unfair treatment of employees, make up policies as they arise, management changes almost every other month, always feel like our job is on the line.

Management needs training on how to manage employees. Stop promoting people based on personal feelings and start promoting on work ethic and qualifications. Use lower level employees to help improve the business since they are the people actually doing the work. It may improve the revenue and the moral of the company.

387 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Area Director in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Area Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Regus is a company that recognizes it's team members for their hard work and dedication. It's a fast paced environment and perfect for the person that has an entreprenurial spirit and likes to think outside of the box. The team environment makes it a fun and exciting day each day you come to work.

Working for Regus has given me the opportunity to meet and work with people from different backgrounds. You are encouraged to think like a business owner and are rewarded for your success. It's so inspirational to see members of the Regus team with s omuch longevity. This is the company I am planning to continue my career path with and retire from!

Cons

If you are not one to be able to think on your feet and are flexible with change, both on a day to day basis as well as procedural, then this is not the company for you.

My dedication and hard work has paid off!

Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I started out less than 3 years ago answering phones after being laid off from a failing company. When I began with Regus, I honestly thought it was going to be a short-term job that would get me by until I found something else in my previous field (club management/hospitality).

Three years and 3 promotions later, I can proudly say that Regus is my career!

Your hard work and dedication to the company/center is appreciated and upper management wants to see you succeed. Regus is a strong advocate for promoting from within and I'm proof!

The constant change of tasks, the fast-paced environment, and the global opportunities make Regus a GREAT company to work for!

Cons

If you're not cut out to be "on stage all the time" then you would want to consider a different company. You have to leave any personal issues or problems at the door and always have a happy face on - no one wants to work with a grump!

There are newer employer reviews for Regus