Top notch place to work

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Just started with Regus, been about a month. Everybody in this company very nice. Everybody is willing to help each other. Before I accepted the job, I read the past reviews on this sight, and I will admit that it scared me, but this company won me over, and I am so glad they did. I am excited to be at work everyday. I get to meet new people, there is so much room for advancement, and they have centres globally, which means that if I eventually want to transfer to another country , I can. Do not listen to the people that do not like this company. It is a great place to work

Cons

They do not pay as much as some other companies that offer similar jobs, but the quickness that sharp people can make it to management, more than makes up for that.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on

reviews filtered by
  1. I am tremendously happy to be part of this company.

Current Employee - Management Accountant in Taguig (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Management Accountant in Taguig (Philippines)

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are really opportunity within to grow as a person. And most important is that my contribution is appreciated by the management.

Cons

The system is a outdated so it is really a struggle to finish the reports before deadline.

Advice to Management

Please identify those people who are not contributing so you can eliminate them.

A very fulfilling career path

Current Employee - Area Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Area Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I joined Regus 9 years ago as a part time customer service rep on reception duties - it worked really well as my kids were growing up - Regus are really flexible with working mothers and will always accomodate where the role allows it The pace is fast and offers huge growth for people who like challenges, adapt to change and are not scared of taking difficult decisions. Hard work is always noticed and rewarded and succession is quick for people with the CAN DO ATTITUDE - its global and offers plenty of opportunities all over the world. In my role today as an Area Director I feel totally empowered and valued - infact I OWN MY BUSINESS !

Cons

We'er not perfect and occassionally communication lines break down - that's work in progress. We also need to work harder to get closer to our SME customers who sometimes feel they're not valued by Regus - more empathy with clients is needed.
    Work hours are very long and effects work life balance

Advice to Management

Genuinely listen and learn from the experience of team members in the filed - more buy in from teams when new sytems and processes are implemented.