There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Regus is a WONDERFUL company!!

Current Employee - Center Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Center Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Career advancement. A Management that keep you challanged and engaged. Professional enviornment. This is the company you want to work for!

Cons

I have been at Regus for over 10 years. I enjoy my position and I do not have any Cons to publish

Keep up the great work!

358 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

The worst company you will ever work for!!!

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Working in at prestigious locations
    - Most of the clients are great!

Cons

I don't even know where to begin. Almost anyone can get a job with this company! It seems like they don't even look at someone background or resume before hiring them. Thier turnover ratio is so high that they are begging people to go work there. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE, then I would work with this company but you will be absolutley miserable the whole time. Only Center Managers and Sales persons are treated like proper employees. IF you are a CSR? You are treated like the floor. Everyone will walk all over you. Regus promises the world to clients at your expense.CSRS are the IT persons,handy man, maid, dishwasher, bus boy, mail man, toilet scrubber, receptionist, billing department, sales rep for REGUS. CSRS do work for managers, sales persons and clients yet they are given the least amount of respect and mostly from who? Other regus employees, thier own managers and sales persons. You will be nickeled and dimed, you clock in and regus pays by the second!!! It is the craziest thing Ive have ever seen. When my first week my time sheet showed I was clocked in at 8.00.34. Really? such a cheap company! THERE IS NO PROMOTIONS OR GROWTH WITH THIS COMPANY. You can be a area director one day and be demoted to center manager the next day! If there is a position available at your center, although you have experience, they will hire someone else from the outside and slap you in the face. I can go on and on but everyone always find out for themselves during ther very first month that regus isnt such a great company to work for.

Fearmongering upper managment....living in fear of losing my job daily!

Current Employee - Current Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Current Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

large international company, good benefits, nice coworkers in general

Cons

This company hires you on with big promises of their "growth" which is due mostly due to the recession (companies downsizing who do not want to commit to buying realestate). The reality is, if they ran their business better and stopped micro-managing their employees by fear, they would probably even grow more and be unstoppable. The reality is that this company wants one type of employee (somebody who can do sales AND operations) but will NOT pay them what they are worth so end up getting crap employees (that they have to micromanage constantly )or really good employees who cannot get a good job now but WILL leave as soon as the economy picks up.

Stop with the fearmongering. Keep on a constant path and stop changing things constantly. You may be growing now but because of your unethical upper managment leadership tactics...you will see MAJOR turnover once the economy picks up and also will see a mass exodus of clients as well and you will FAIL.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!