There are newer employer reviews for Regus

The absolute best place I have ever worked!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This is a great place to network, meet new people and learn. There are so many tools and system that I have learned from phone programming to IT! The local management at the centers that I have worked at have always been GREAT and extremely supportive, generous and respectful of everyone (sometimes when they shouldn't have been)!! Hope to stay on with Regus for many, many years to come.

Cons

With Phoenix being so spread out, it is hard to find a center that is close to home.

More direct communication with ALL levels of employees. Provide the ability for lower level employees to get together quarterly to discuss problems, issues, great work and ideas!!! We have a lot to offer the company as well and often are overlooked.

358 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Regus is a WONDERFUL company!!

Current Employee - Center Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Center Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Career advancement. A Management that keep you challanged and engaged. Professional enviornment. This is the company you want to work for!

Cons

I have been at Regus for over 10 years. I enjoy my position and I do not have any Cons to publish

Keep up the great work!

The worst company you will ever work for!!!

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Working in at prestigious locations
    - Most of the clients are great!

Cons

I don't even know where to begin. Almost anyone can get a job with this company! It seems like they don't even look at someone background or resume before hiring them. Thier turnover ratio is so high that they are begging people to go work there. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE, then I would work with this company but you will be absolutley miserable the whole time. Only Center Managers and Sales persons are treated like proper employees. IF you are a CSR? You are treated like the floor. Everyone will walk all over you. Regus promises the world to clients at your expense.CSRS are the IT persons,handy man, maid, dishwasher, bus boy, mail man, toilet scrubber, receptionist, billing department, sales rep for REGUS. CSRS do work for managers, sales persons and clients yet they are given the least amount of respect and mostly from who? Other regus employees, thier own managers and sales persons. You will be nickeled and dimed, you clock in and regus pays by the second!!! It is the craziest thing Ive have ever seen. When my first week my time sheet showed I was clocked in at 8.00.34. Really? such a cheap company! THERE IS NO PROMOTIONS OR GROWTH WITH THIS COMPANY. You can be a area director one day and be demoted to center manager the next day! If there is a position available at your center, although you have experience, they will hire someone else from the outside and slap you in the face. I can go on and on but everyone always find out for themselves during ther very first month that regus isnt such a great company to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!