Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Not a good place and lacking class

(Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

Prosnone that I can think of except they have nice centers

ConsToxic work environment. As one poster said above, there is serious anger management issues in upper managment. I think this starts at the CEO/VP level and trickles down. There is unreasonable pressure and micro managment. Lack of trust in employees.
If you interview here, be prewarned, it seems nice on the outside but is a boiler room on the inside. Serious lack of class in this place. Cheesy/tacky sales tactics.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micro managing and trust your employees. Stop focusing on the wrong things in operations and focus on actual sales. Stop giving too much administrative work for us to do so we can go out and actually get business done!

Very hostile, stressful place to work.....if you like being micromanaged to death you will love it, otherwise run away!

AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I worked at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros: benefits are good, growing company (so they say) Cons: pay levels are below standard for each position. "Micro" managing is at a level that is completely impossible to keep up with their demands, especially… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that your employees are only human and dont jump all over them personally because of one thing they did wrong. Be tactful and NICE… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Company would prefer Robots over People

Client Services Representative (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some locations have very nice clients. Good networking opportunity with… Cons: No opportunity for growth. Each center only has 3 employees, making it very difficult to move up. Company raves about you being able to move… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your employees and realize they are human beings and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.