There are newer employer reviews for Regus

One of the most rewarding positions

Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No day is the same- after several years in a sales role out in the field - I yearned to expand my horizons in operations - this role is ideal for me as I get a great blend of sales and operations daily- I also have a team to manage- you get the experience of being a business owner - P&L's, budgets, customer service, etc. Its a very demanding position as you are pulled in a variety of directions daily, that you have to be in the ON MODE all day, but very fulfilling. without being too corny, its a very rewarding position - I can say that after a brief district sales position with another fortune 500 payroll company, I couldn't have made a better decision to come on board with Regus.

Cons

Although when I started the length of training was short (one week with a tenured CM and then put into my own center) , they have since revamped that portion of the on boarding experience for all new GM's, ASM's so that they spend a weeks within other centers with GM's to get a more well rounded training experience -

try to get our software programs more streamlined..

364 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

The absolute best place I have ever worked!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

This is a great place to network, meet new people and learn. There are so many tools and system that I have learned from phone programming to IT! The local management at the centers that I have worked at have always been GREAT and extremely supportive, generous and respectful of everyone (sometimes when they shouldn't have been)!! Hope to stay on with Regus for many, many years to come.

Cons

With Phoenix being so spread out, it is hard to find a center that is close to home.

More direct communication with ALL levels of employees. Provide the ability for lower level employees to get together quarterly to discuss problems, issues, great work and ideas!!! We have a lot to offer the company as well and often are overlooked.

Regus is a WONDERFUL company!!

Current Employee - Center Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Center Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Career advancement. A Management that keep you challanged and engaged. Professional enviornment. This is the company you want to work for!

Cons

I have been at Regus for over 10 years. I enjoy my position and I do not have any Cons to publish

Keep up the great work!