Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Why Regus is a great place to work!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsWorking for Regus has been one of the best experiences I have encountered in my professional career. The day to day is a fast paced environment with daily challenges and learning opportunities that keep each day interesting. Wonderful, sincere colleagues who always lend a helping hand and down to earth accessible upper management.

ConsWith any customer service based job, there are always challenges that may arrise. When this happens, Regus is a company that will help you through the difficulties to bring solutions to all parties involved.

The Worst Employer in the UK, if not the World.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Regus full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Large company so lots of corporate benefts and also means that if you're not very good at what you (which is most of the management)… Cons: Bullying attitude from the top down. Unrealistic tagets and all staff are over-worked. Nobody dare challenge their manager so the problem gets worse and worse.… Advice to Senior Management: Admit you're useless and stop bullying and blaming your staff. Stop patting yourselves on the back you know those sales figures are false. Stand… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's a good company...but...

I have been working at Regus full-time for less than a year

Pros: Opportunities to sell into multiple cities/countries etc "generally" supportive senior management decent… Cons: quotas are the same, whether you're in a primary real estate market or a tertiary market, and they never change with… Advice to Senior Management: be understanding when market is extremely soft (as it is) in a small market support your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.