Regus

www.reguscareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Regus is a great and innovative company that rewards hard work!

Current Employee - Market Director in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Market Director in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I've worked for the company for 9 years and constantly been asked to take on more new and exciting challenges. I've always been thanked and rewarded for my hard work and been given the support from our leadership team that I've needed. Regus invests a good amount of time into training and developing our people. I appreciate how innovative our Senior leaders are as well, as they're constantly rolling out new initiatives and products. This is truly a great company to work for.

Cons

In the past we had a few centers where on our busiest days the Internet speed was a bit slower than we wanted, but in the last year our Bay Area centers have all been upgraded so Internet is fast and reliable. Regus recognized a need for improvement and spent the money to make our service better than other outsourced office providers.

405 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

No two days the same, and every day gets better!

Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Speaking firsthand, I can say that Regus in Silicon Valley is a great company to work for. The area team is incredible - I enjoy spending time with all of them, and we continue to exceed the bar and set new benchmarks for the company as a region on a regular basis. There is plenty of opportunity for continued professional growth and support when you work hard. Our facilities are nice, the working environment is enjoyable, you get to meet incredible clients in several different industries, and help their business develop. I have found my time as a Regus employee to be extremely rewarding and am looking forward to the future.

Cons

If you are looking for a slow-paced, desk job - this might not be the right place for you. Several opportunities within Regus are challenging and things change quickly. Time flies because you remain steadily busy all day. You have to be able to prioritize and focus when it counts. I love this part of my job, but can understand that other may not find it fulfilling.

Open more locations! We are currently at 11 business centers, and it's time to help our clients and open more in the area! (Luckily, I know the company is looking to grow, so I am sure this will come to be the case shortly!)

One of the most rewarding positions

Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Regus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

No day is the same- after several years in a sales role out in the field - I yearned to expand my horizons in operations - this role is ideal for me as I get a great blend of sales and operations daily- I also have a team to manage- you get the experience of being a business owner - P&L's, budgets, customer service, etc. Its a very demanding position as you are pulled in a variety of directions daily, that you have to be in the ON MODE all day, but very fulfilling. without being too corny, its a very rewarding position - I can say that after a brief district sales position with another fortune 500 payroll company, I couldn't have made a better decision to come on board with Regus.

Cons

Although when I started the length of training was short (one week with a tenured CM and then put into my own center) , they have since revamped that portion of the on boarding experience for all new GM's, ASM's so that they spend a weeks within other centers with GM's to get a more well rounded training experience -

try to get our software programs more streamlined..

There are newer employer reviews for Regus