There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Good place to dip your toes into the business world.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time

Pros

It is a large company so they have methods and standards for everything. If you have a problem to solve there is always people (managers, sales, operations, IT etc) to help. You get to be in a busy work environment interacting with many business types, lawyers, start-ups, IT, foreign companies- It is an entertaining mix.

Cons

There is not a lot of room for advancement if you do not want to go into sales. Also such a large corporate structure means there are a lot of rules. A major con:A single person can not afford their own apartment on this salary in a 45 min driving radius. They have not given significant raises in the past years ( for example: $0.11 cents/hr )

For the job we do at the front desk, everything from reception, dealing with clients, billing, IT support- we should get much better compensation. Tech Start-ups in this area offer $10/hr more. If they could just raise their pay structure and pay employees a living wage they would be able to keep the good ones and attract better talent.

reviews filtered by

Run......run away now!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The clients at the centers that you work in. They come from all walks of life and from many different industries. You can really learn quite a bit and create many contacts to use in the future.

Cons

The management! Never have I seen a company that is run not by humans but by dictators! You are macromanaged, you end up ruining your suits by moving heavy furniture, one day you can be at your center and the next you are sent to one that is all the way across town. There is NO training! They say you are to be trained by their video programs online, but in reality you are shown the phones and expected to suddenly know the rest! You are treated more like a number than a
    human being. Forget about having family emergencies or being sick....even if you have PTO time built up they will use it against you and write you up for "unscheduled absences." And the pay?? Not a livable wage at all! $14.20 an hour is the best you can expect and btw, there are no such thing as a real raise with this company. Do not work for this company as a CSR....you can find better!

Teach your managers to be true professionals by treating their employees like human beings and not like robots or numbers. Teach them some class by not arguing with clients about invoices in front of other clients and in front of staff members. Teach them to lead by example and not to be dictators. And teach them that "training" is more than just sitting at the phones and expecting their employees to just understand the rest!

2. Quick, Flexible, Professional Office Space

Current Employee - Center Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Center Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I enjoy working at Regus as I get to meet people from around the world on a daily basis...my goal is to provide the highest level of customer service and make my clients job easier for them. The employees at Regus are fun, motivated, and hard working. We can transfer anywhere in the world as we have 1300 locations globally. You can't ask for better than that!!!

Cons

There are often too many people working on a project and there is confusion...we need a little more time to do things on our own and not be micro-managed so much that it is stressfull and takes away from time we could be working on something and being productive.

It would be great to not have so many meetings and spreadsheets due for everything as it takes time away from being able to actually work on tasks and complete. Invoices need to go back to the way they were, clients are more confused.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus