Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Good place to dip your toes into the business world.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsIt is a large company so they have methods and standards for everything. If you have a problem to solve there is always people (managers, sales, operations, IT etc) to help. You get to be in a busy work environment interacting with many business types, lawyers, start-ups, IT, foreign companies- It is an entertaining mix.

ConsThere is not a lot of room for advancement if you do not want to go into sales. Also such a large corporate structure means there are a lot of rules. A major con:A single person can not afford their own apartment on this salary in a 45 min driving radius. They have not given significant raises in the past years ( for example: $0.11 cents/hr )

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the job we do at the front desk, everything from reception, dealing with clients, billing, IT support- we should get much better compensation. Tech Start-ups in this area offer $10/hr more. If they could just raise their pay structure and pay employees a living wage they would be able to keep the good ones and attract better talent.

Very caring company to work for with opportunities to advance

Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Regus for more than a year

Pros: Direct involvement with clients,shared commision based on capacity giving initiative… Cons: Flexible work hours not an option Advice to Senior Management: Keep Center morale high by acknowledging center staff for jobs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Regus is a great and innovative company that rewards hard work!

Market Director (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I've worked for the company for 9 years and constantly been asked to take on more new and exciting challenges. I've always been thanked… Cons: In the past we had a few centers where on our busiest days the Internet speed was a bit slower than we wanted, but in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.