Regus

www.reguscareers.com
  www.reguscareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Good place to dip your toes into the business world.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time

Pros

It is a large company so they have methods and standards for everything. If you have a problem to solve there is always people (managers, sales, operations, IT etc) to help. You get to be in a busy work environment interacting with many business types, lawyers, start-ups, IT, foreign companies- It is an entertaining mix.

Cons

There is not a lot of room for advancement if you do not want to go into sales. Also such a large corporate structure means there are a lot of rules. A major con:A single person can not afford their own apartment on this salary in a 45 min driving radius. They have not given significant raises in the past years ( for example: $0.11 cents/hr )

For the job we do at the front desk, everything from reception, dealing with clients, billing, IT support- we should get much better compensation. Tech Start-ups in this area offer $10/hr more. If they could just raise their pay structure and pay employees a living wage they would be able to keep the good ones and attract better talent.

386 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Very caring company to work for with opportunities to advance

Former Employee - Client Services Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Client Services Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Regus (more than an year)

Pros

Direct involvement with clients,shared commision based on capacity giving initiative to recruit new clients/administrative work

Cons

Flexible work hours not an option

Keep Center morale high by acknowledging center staff for jobs well done. Flex-time an option when possible.

Quick, Flexible, Professional Office Space

Current Employee - Center Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Center Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I enjoy working at Regus as I get to meet people from around the world on a daily basis...my goal is to provide the highest level of customer service and make my clients job easier for them. The employees at Regus are fun, motivated, and hard working. We can transfer anywhere in the world as we have 1300 locations globally. You can't ask for better than that!!!

Cons

There are often too many people working on a project and there is confusion...we need a little more time to do things on our own and not be micro-managed so much that it is stressfull and takes away from time we could be working on something and being productive.

It would be great to not have so many meetings and spreadsheets due for everything as it takes time away from being able to actually work on tasks and complete. Invoices need to go back to the way they were, clients are more confused.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus