Great Team - Great Company

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Newport Beach, CA
Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly staff
Great Benefits
Room for Growth
Plenty of Locations

Cons

Training and updating of training materials needs work

Advice to Management

Streamlining of products and ways to inform staff should be looked at. I believe there are better procedures.

Regus Response

Apr 30, 2013VP, HR Americas

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about how great the company and the team have been with Regus. We realize there is a lot of training information to take in and that we are a ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

STAY AWAY!!

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Regular work hours - 8:30-5:00 M-F

Cons

Terrible Management
    IT is in Philippines and have no idea what they are doing.
    Center Managers only sell, DO NOT MANAGE THEIR CENTER EVER
    No recognition for anything. Good employees and bad get the same salary
    Screws over clients with their contracts and gets them stuck in their lease

Advice to Management

Upper management needs to look at center managers, a lot in our area are not doing their jobs properly, especially the one where I was. Managers are constantly being shifted around.

Regus employees in California are happy

Current Employee - General Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - General Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Regus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It pretty clear Regus' staff in CA is very happy. I think I know why.

Cons

This company is a joke. NYC is its largest market and largest revenue producer and it has no effective leadership. It is like a carnival. They consistently issue directives that are contradictory and usually a monumental waste of time, and they treat their staff like drones.
    There is no employee advocate if you work for these people. They train their managers to feed you the company line when you have an issue or challenge their policies and they are dismissive of any genuine concerns (they apparently know it all).
    One manager in partcular is not only mean and aggressive, but has absolutely created a hostile work environment. We should be happy to employed by Regus!!! (REALLY???) I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. They are highly inconsiderate of the staff, their needs, or the workload.
    Speaking of inconsiderate, you should know how poorly the clients are treated. They are consistently overcharged for services and have to deal with an off-shore billing customer service department who makes everything impossibly complicated. The collections department is quick to turn off services and begin eviction procedures even when the client is in good standing and they (Regus and their ineffective management) are the reason for the mix up to begin with.
    Management is non-responsive to most concerns and are quick to point a finger when an issue arises. If you are a client and want anything from management just put it out in social media and they will give you anything you want. No matter how unreasonable or demeaning it may be to the staff. If you are staff you will never get anything from management unless you have to involve an attorney.
    The good news? Well lets just say there's always McD's.

Advice to Management

The failure in the NYC market makes it obvious that there is no effective leader there. No one will buy into what you put out if the manager is not a leader.

Good luck.