There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Disrespects candidates

Current Employee - General Manager Candidate in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - General Manager Candidate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time

Pros

Great company ideals and products.
Center staff is amazing!

Cons

Went through all levels of interviews up to the VP level. Was told that I would get a response in 7 days. I have yet to hear from the staff including the recruiter!!! While I was interviewing I got great response!! At the conclusion of my interviews SILENCE!! No one will answer phone calls or emails!! Sad, I had such respect for the company!!!

Please require HR/ Recruiters to follow up with candidates that spend the time, gasoline and energy going through the rounds of interviews that you require. It shows that you respect their time as much as they should respect yours.

Regus Response

Apr 30, 2013VP, HR Americas

Hi, I'm from Regus HR, and I am really sorry to hear that your first experience with Regus was not fully positive. I would be hugely grateful if you could drop me an email at ... More

365 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

It's what you make of it

Current Employee - Senior Client Services Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Client Services Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits include 11 paid holidays, 4 floating holidays (1 per quarter, can earn up to 20 days of vacation time, based upon years with company, health insurance, life insurance, legal insurance, dental insurance, 401K, great working environment, clients at centers are great too

Cons

Company changed about two years ago. Three person teams are now in place in most centers. This model really taxes employees in locations that are really busy.

Please revaluate the three person work team. You are killing your staff. Moral is very low.

:-(

A growing business ahead of the industry trend seeking sales and business minded professionals.

Current Employee - Area Sales Director
    Current Employee - Area Sales Director

I have been working at Regus full-time

Pros

Overall, compensation is competitive and can be lucrative for those who achieve targets. Benefits are also impressive - they kick in within 31 days of FT employment and don't cost a bundle. The organization is structured to provide support without micromanaging every second of your work week. And who doesn't appreciate a M-F 8-5 workweek?

Cons

Some people do not acclimate well to change...if so, Regus may not be for you. As Regus continues to grow into new markets, different business initiatives are launched and tested. Some may find it too fast paced. Personally, I welcome the challenge!

none