There are newer employer reviews for Regus

It's What you make of it

Current Employee - St Client Services Representative in Miami, FL
Current Employee - St Client Services Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Health, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; 401K; Clients are nicel

Cons

Full time is only 37.5 per week; no raises in years; you have to move heavy furniture and clean kitchens, dishes and offices all while wearing a suit (black, blue, brown or gray - matching jacket and bottoms); you also have to wear a white or light pastel colored top - needless to say that your dry cleaning bills are very hight; you will spend more on drying cleaning than you will on food.

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees, they take of your clients!!!

Regus Response

Apr 30, 2013VP, HR Americas

Great to hear that you see value in the benefits package with Regus and that you enjoy working with the customers, we think they are pretty great as well!

It's always tough to meet the needs of
... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A growing business ahead of the industry trend seeking sales and business minded professionals.

Current Employee - Area Sales Director
    Current Employee - Area Sales Director

I have been working at Regus full-time

Pros

Overall, compensation is competitive and can be lucrative for those who achieve targets. Benefits are also impressive - they kick in within 31 days of FT employment and don't cost a bundle. The organization is structured to provide support without micromanaging every second of your work week. And who doesn't appreciate a M-F 8-5 workweek?

Cons

Some people do not acclimate well to change...if so, Regus may not be for you. As Regus continues to grow into new markets, different business initiatives are launched and tested. Some may find it too fast paced. Personally, I welcome the challenge!

Advice to Management

none

Disrespects candidates

Current Employee - General Manager Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager Candidate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time

Pros

Great company ideals and products.
    Center staff is amazing!

Cons

Went through all levels of interviews up to the VP level. Was told that I would get a response in 7 days. I have yet to hear from the staff including the recruiter!!! While I was interviewing I got great response!! At the conclusion of my interviews SILENCE!! No one will answer phone calls or emails!! Sad, I had such respect for the company!!!

Advice to Management

Please require HR/ Recruiters to follow up with candidates that spend the time, gasoline and energy going through the rounds of interviews that you require. It shows that you respect their time as much as they should respect yours.

Regus Response

Apr 30, 2013VP, HR Americas

Hi, I'm from Regus HR, and I am really sorry to hear that your first experience with Regus was not fully positive. I would be hugely grateful if you could drop me an email at ... More