Regus

www.reguscareers.com
  www.reguscareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

It's What you make of it

Current Employee - St Client Services Representative in Miami, FL
Current Employee - St Client Services Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Health, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; 401K; Clients are nicel

Cons

Full time is only 37.5 per week; no raises in years; you have to move heavy furniture and clean kitchens, dishes and offices all while wearing a suit (black, blue, brown or gray - matching jacket and bottoms); you also have to wear a white or light pastel colored top - needless to say that your dry cleaning bills are very hight; you will spend more on drying cleaning than you will on food.

Take care of your employees, they take of your clients!!!

Regus Response

Apr 30, 2013VP, HR Americas

Great to hear that you see value in the benefits package with Regus and that you enjoy working with the customers, we think they are pretty great as well!

It's always tough to meet the needs of
... More

387 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Disrespects candidates

Current Employee - General Manager Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager Candidate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time

Pros

Great company ideals and products.
    Center staff is amazing!

Cons

Went through all levels of interviews up to the VP level. Was told that I would get a response in 7 days. I have yet to hear from the staff including the recruiter!!! While I was interviewing I got great response!! At the conclusion of my interviews SILENCE!! No one will answer phone calls or emails!! Sad, I had such respect for the company!!!

Please require HR/ Recruiters to follow up with candidates that spend the time, gasoline and energy going through the rounds of interviews that you require. It shows that you respect their time as much as they should respect yours.

Regus Response

Apr 30, 2013VP, HR Americas

Hi, I'm from Regus HR, and I am really sorry to hear that your first experience with Regus was not fully positive. I would be hugely grateful if you could drop me an email at ... More

It's what you make of it

Current Employee - Senior Client Services Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Client Services Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits include 11 paid holidays, 4 floating holidays (1 per quarter, can earn up to 20 days of vacation time, based upon years with company, health insurance, life insurance, legal insurance, dental insurance, 401K, great working environment, clients at centers are great too

Cons

Company changed about two years ago. Three person teams are now in place in most centers. This model really taxes employees in locations that are really busy.

Please revaluate the three person work team. You are killing your staff. Moral is very low.

:-(