There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Wonderful, Love my co-workers and clients

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Princeton, NJ
Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced, challenging, and fun

Cons

Sometimes required to come in early or stay after hours

reviews filtered by

VP Sales

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Sales oriented, fast moving, high transaction volume, very strong value proposition and dominant player in the market.

Cons

At times moves too quickly from one strategy to the next leading to poor execution. Misses opportunity to harvest innovations from the front lines. Senior org is complex and over-matrixed. Would benefit from simplified accountability structure.

Advice to Management

Stick to the fundamentals and make sure process is in place so all employees are aligned to produce desired results.

The worst company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - General Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are pretty good. Other than that, NOTHING.

Cons

The worst company I have ever worked for. If you get offered a job with this company, RUN away and fast. They think they are in some big growth upswing however they are only doing well because the economy is so “iffy” right now. Companies do not want to invest in permanent real-estate. As soon as the economy comes back full force….their entire work force is going to have a massive overturn. They seriously treat their employees like crap. There is constant changes which all companies have, but their degree of “change” is unnatural and unsettling. It is almost like they cannot decide what their mission statement is as a company. They lack direction, have an extremely high pressure and high strung group of leaders, and are not on par AT ALL with compensation when compared to other companies with the same level positions. They just changed their comp plan to receive bonuses every half year instead of quarterly. This really hurts employees personally in this economy and we are expected to work longer, harder, and always produce more with each month and deal with the constant spontaneous ill thought out changes like our bonus change (I see massive companywide turnover when everyone gets their bonuses bi annually…what a dumb move as a company). It is like a sweat shop. The only thing that is good is their benefits and the product is a cool product to sell sometimes but they also treat their clients like crap too.

Advice to Management

Be nice to your employees! Stop with the fear mongering, it is just a job, not a dictatorship.