If You Like Being Pushed Around a LOT, Then This Job is For YOU!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus part-time for less than a year

Pros

-The clients are always friendly and excellent to serve on a daily basis.
-Every employees receives decent pay.

Cons

-Lack of hours. You get only 15 hours per week if you are the CSR I, part-time employee.
-Management is in utter chaos and does not communicate well.
- Invoicing is a major hassle and is always needing to be corrected.
-Accounts payable NEVER has its act together and clients are being billed incorrectly.
-Constant change and being thrown around from one center to the next.
-NO PROPER training. You are thrown into the pit of fire from the day you start here.
-Clients will find anything to complain about on a daily basis (although not all clients are like that).
-I have to travel long distances to work only 3 hours at some other center to be trained.
-Lazy management.
-CSRs are expected to handle EVERYTHING in the office.
-Part-time hours are not reasonable for this kind of environment.

Make all Customer Service Representative positions, FULL-TIME. If you split the time between two CSRs, then there is a communication rift between the two workers. We do not know what was done and by whom. There is a disruption and people need to learn how to communicate better over the phone rather than email. Respect your clients more, stop making the CSRs work so hard, and GIVE MORE HOURS to us CSRs. So, essentially, we are the bread and butter of your COMPANY. So guess what? I am looking for other opportnities since this company is so backwards.

Other Reviews for Regus

A Corporation that Allows Upper Management to Mistreat their Staff and when reported placed in Termination Process.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at Regus full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The training was extensive and builds a great resume. Also, my co-staff were my work family! Plus the clients made it wonderful!

Cons

Upper management allows and supports supervisors to mistreat staff. I reported horrific behavior that had clients witnessed and co-staff and instead of protecting me, they placed me in termination process. Witing me up for things that did not happen. I would like to think that not all markets are run like this. Though in the start of employment I was warned by clients and co-staff of this nightmare process that it happend before to others, though one thinks it wont happen to them. It did.

Have integrity! Have a good heart with your staff. Stop gossiping about everyone who you work with and work for and who works for you. Ask God to heal you of your insecurities that makes you a hatefilled person. Enjoy the success of others around you. Stop acting like you are friends with other managers then the next minute give them an ugly name or say they got promoted by sleeeping with someone. That person was married and has a family! Disgraceful behavior needs to stop and not covered up just because you make the company money!

Too much politics and no room for growth here!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Regus full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The hours are ideal. Loved working with different businesses/clients

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth...center being run with 3 people. CSR does manager's job for the most oart so they can concentrate on selling. CSR's don't get much credit, pay is not competitive in the market. Regus woukd rather hire outside than internally for upoer management positions. This results to high turn-overs. Manager's would let you overtime and not pay for it but rather have you heave earlier or take longer lunch breaks.

Increase salary for CSR's..more opportunity so they would stay.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!