There are newer employer reviews for Regus

If You Like Being Pushed Around a LOT, Then This Job is For YOU!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus part-time (less than a year)

Pros

-The clients are always friendly and excellent to serve on a daily basis.
-Every employees receives decent pay.

Cons

-Lack of hours. You get only 15 hours per week if you are the CSR I, part-time employee.
-Management is in utter chaos and does not communicate well.
- Invoicing is a major hassle and is always needing to be corrected.
-Accounts payable NEVER has its act together and clients are being billed incorrectly.
-Constant change and being thrown around from one center to the next.
-NO PROPER training. You are thrown into the pit of fire from the day you start here.
-Clients will find anything to complain about on a daily basis (although not all clients are like that).
-I have to travel long distances to work only 3 hours at some other center to be trained.
-Lazy management.
-CSRs are expected to handle EVERYTHING in the office.
-Part-time hours are not reasonable for this kind of environment.

Advice to Management

Make all Customer Service Representative positions, FULL-TIME. If you split the time between two CSRs, then there is a communication rift between the two workers. We do not know what was done and by whom. There is a disruption and people need to learn how to communicate better over the phone rather than email. Respect your clients more, stop making the CSRs work so hard, and GIVE MORE HOURS to us CSRs. So, essentially, we are the bread and butter of your COMPANY. So guess what? I am looking for other opportnities since this company is so backwards.

reviews filtered by

You can never be good enough...........

Current Employee - General Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - General Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great colleagues. I loved many of the people I worked with.
    Great life work balance *

Cons

-As a GM you are "responsible" for all aspects of the business including the ones out of your control.
    -You are not an individual. You are truly a number. You will be reminded of that number daily.
    -The company does not promote from within. This is evident just by looking at the careers page.
    -IT systems for staff and clients are a mess. Slow internet, many (many) different software systems (that do not communicate with one another)
    -Upper Management that has no idea what it is like in a center or specific market.

Advice to Management

Churn 80% of upper management and replace them with management that understands service, company culture, respect while boosting profitability.

A Corporation that Allows Upper Management to Mistreat their Staff and when reported placed in Termination Process.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at Regus full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The training was extensive and builds a great resume. Also, my co-staff were my work family! Plus the clients made it wonderful!

Cons

Upper management allows and supports supervisors to mistreat staff. I reported horrific behavior that had clients witnessed and co-staff and instead of protecting me, they placed me in termination process. Witing me up for things that did not happen. I would like to think that not all markets are run like this. Though in the start of employment I was warned by clients and co-staff of this nightmare process that it happend before to others, though one thinks it wont happen to them. It did.

Advice to Management

Have integrity! Have a good heart with your staff. Stop gossiping about everyone who you work with and work for and who works for you. Ask God to heal you of your insecurities that makes you a hatefilled person. Enjoy the success of others around you. Stop acting like you are friends with other managers then the next minute give them an ugly name or say they got promoted by sleeeping with someone. That person was married and has a family! Disgraceful behavior needs to stop and not covered up just because you make the company money!

There are newer employer reviews for Regus