There are newer employer reviews for Regus

If You Like Being Pushed Around a LOT, Then This Job is For YOU!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-The clients are always friendly and excellent to serve on a daily basis. -Every employees receives decent pay.

Cons

-Lack of hours. You get only 15 hours per week if you are the CSR I, part-time employee. -Management is in utter chaos and does not communicate well. - Invoicing is a major hassle and is always needing to be corrected. -Accounts payable NEVER has its act together and clients are being billed incorrectly. -Constant change and being thrown around from one center to the next. -NO PROPER training. You are thrown into the pit of fire from the day you start here. -Clients will find anything to complain about on a daily basis (although not all clients are like that). -I have to travel long distances to work only 3 hours at some other center to be trained. -Lazy management. -CSRs are expected to handle EVERYTHING in the office. -Part-time hours are not reasonable for this kind of environment.

Advice to Management

Make all Customer Service Representative positions, FULL-TIME. If you split the time between two CSRs, then there is a communication rift between the two workers. We do not know what was done and by whom. There is a disruption and people need to learn how to communicate better over the phone rather than email. Respect your clients more, stop making the CSRs work so hard, and GIVE MORE HOURS to us CSRs. So, essentially, we are the bread and butter of your COMPANY. So guess what? I am looking for other opportnities since this company is so backwards.

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

You can never be good enough...........

Current Employee - General Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - General Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great colleagues. I loved many of the people I worked with. Great life work balance *

Cons

-As a GM you are "responsible" for all aspects of the business including the ones out of your control. -You are not an individual. You are truly a number. You will be reminded of that number daily. -The company does not promote from within. This is evident just by looking at the careers page. -IT systems for staff and clients are a mess. Slow internet, many (many) different software systems (that do not communicate with one another) -Upper Management that has no idea what it is like in a center or specific market.

Advice to Management

Churn 80% of upper management and replace them with management that understands service, company culture, respect while boosting profitability.

High pressure sales. Make your monthly quota or you will be disciplined up to and including dismissal.

Former Employee - General Manager in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Former Employee - General Manager in Cherry Hill, NJ

I worked at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No nights, no weekends. Decent health benefits.

Cons

Must wear a suit and tie every day. Monthly sales quota. Micromanagement. You are strongly encouraged to be a pushy salesperson. Daily sales conference calls to discuss every lead and be micromanaged on how and when to pursue them. Honesty and transparency takes a back seat to sales. Pay is low and Regus plays the shell game with commissions and bonuses to keep lowering both. Policies hang the GM out to dry while the AD's and higher hide.

Advice to Management

Make it policy to tell every new client about the wear & tear and business continuity fees up front. Don't increase the rent on every renewal, you punish the long term client.Let the General Managers run the center and have the ASM's sell. No sales quota for the GM's. Fear and threats are not effective motivational tools.