Regus

www.reguscareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

If You Like Being Pushed Around a LOT, Then This Job is For YOU!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus part-time (less than an year)

Pros

-The clients are always friendly and excellent to serve on a daily basis.
-Every employees receives decent pay.

Cons

-Lack of hours. You get only 15 hours per week if you are the CSR I, part-time employee.
-Management is in utter chaos and does not communicate well.
- Invoicing is a major hassle and is always needing to be corrected.
-Accounts payable NEVER has its act together and clients are being billed incorrectly.
-Constant change and being thrown around from one center to the next.
-NO PROPER training. You are thrown into the pit of fire from the day you start here.
-Clients will find anything to complain about on a daily basis (although not all clients are like that).
-I have to travel long distances to work only 3 hours at some other center to be trained.
-Lazy management.
-CSRs are expected to handle EVERYTHING in the office.
-Part-time hours are not reasonable for this kind of environment.

Make all Customer Service Representative positions, FULL-TIME. If you split the time between two CSRs, then there is a communication rift between the two workers. We do not know what was done and by whom. There is a disruption and people need to learn how to communicate better over the phone rather than email. Respect your clients more, stop making the CSRs work so hard, and GIVE MORE HOURS to us CSRs. So, essentially, we are the bread and butter of your COMPANY. So guess what? I am looking for other opportnities since this company is so backwards.

402 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Corporate treatment and attitude toward employees is awful, but the product, industry, clients, employees are AMAZING!

Former Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER
    Former Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER

I worked at Regus full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits, industry, volume of information, office environment, clients and local staff

Cons

Employee moral, treatment by corporate, constant pay and title changes and elimination of staff support in centers, billing and invoicing nightmares we had to deal with for our customers, unreasonable work loads, NO support from corporate, corporate disconnect to real world

Growth and success come from the people in the field, on the battleground and in the line of fire. Once upper management loses touch with this reality and fails to listen with open door and mind, and truly believes their credentials and ability to manage are superior to the wealth of knowledge their employees possess, the most critical aspects of Regus's products and services was lost. (Customer Service and Employee and Client satisfaction and referrals)

Scam Office - False Rent Place - No product delivery

Former Employee - Recepcionist in Beaverton, OR
    Former Employee - Recepcionist in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Regus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I can't find any pros in a scam operation RUN AWAY !!!!!

Cons

All of them, they will charge you for breathing in there, because you dirtied the air, for air use really. If you touch a "free coffee" they assume you are the whole coffee pot, glass, and furniture and sent you a bill, due last month, with overcharge fees.

I pray God has mercy on you scamer soul.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus