There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Regus is fast-paced, growing company that offers great opportunities!

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

-opportunity for growth -great clients -great company culture -great work/life balance

Cons

I have no major cons at this time.

Other Employee Reviews for Regus

Firing spree coming soon

Current Employee - General Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pto is good, except it is rarely approved without a fight and you are expected to check messages and work while off

Cons

Constant screaming from above, rollouts that never work, "efficiency" projects that actually create more work, no consistency in messages from VP level.

Advice to Management

Your employees are not respected and they know it. Stop the fear management. The RVP loves to preach culture, but he is clueless about what it means and how to foster a good, productive corporate culture. We are about to see a massive firing spree. ADs are being demoted, and there is a new constant message of "you want to be a GM? You MUST do 10 deals, have 65% retention and do 10 tours". Fair enough I guess, except only about 5% of the company does this. Last year the RVP got nailed with about a $4 million lawsuit for wrongful termination because he didn't like hearing about a GM that wanted her employees to like their jobs. Lost that case, cost the company millions. So now he has set parameters that almost no one can meet, is making it clear that many will be fired soon and is using the new parameters to avoid getting sued again. Many will be fired in the next month or so, and the survivors will find themselves managing multiple centers, thereby killing their opportunity for bonus since the dual GM bonus is unattainable. Sorry Regus, many are on to you. Preach culture this, service that all you want. Without actual support you will never grow the company. Avoid working here, they do not promote, there are no raises and you get threatened with your job constantly.

2. Regus is a great place to work!

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER
    Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER

I have been working at Regus full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Career growth, Large Company, Transfer Opportunities, great people,

Cons

Ongoing Change, Online tools not very user firendly

Advice to Management

I’ve been working for Regus for almost 14 years now. Regus is a great company for people who like to achieve growth in their career. I started as a receptionist and worked my way up to an Area Sales Manager. The channels are there, you can start small and grow big, it takes work, and is achievable and you can do it if you have the right attitude. What you put in is what you get out. This does not mean I agree with every single change in the company, and expecting that is impossible. This will never happen with any company. If you focus on your work and your job, then I really don’t think you’ll have any issues. Every company changes and strives to be better, and it’s no different for Regus. If you cannot adapt to change and want to be better then this company is not for you. I’ve learnt so much working at Regus, I’ve met so many great people, clients. They provide great benefits, 401K plans with matching! Their offices are beautiful, and motivate you to go to work everyday. It’s interesting to see all the different companies. I love the people I report to, open door policy, they are willing to listen to you and make changes if it makes sense. Any position requires hard work, dedication and staying positive. If you have all these attributes, then no need to worry, Regus is for YOU!