There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Regus is fast-paced, growing company that offers great opportunities!

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

-opportunity for growth
-great clients
-great company culture
-great work/life balance

Cons

I have no major cons at this time.

358 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

General Manager

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ability to work on your own and run your own business. We have the ability and atonomy to make the best judgement for our business which allows us to ensure a profitable business.

Cons

Minimum ways to move up. There isn't much opportunity for high earnings. With all of the growth happening it seems that there aren't other job opportunites for Managers besides statying a manager.

Provide a clear path for advancement.

Regus is a great place to work!

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER
    Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Career growth, Large Company, Transfer Opportunities, great people,

Cons

Ongoing Change, Online tools not very user firendly

I’ve been working for Regus for almost 14 years now. Regus is a great company for people who like to achieve growth in their career. I started as a receptionist and worked my way up to an Area Sales Manager. The channels are there, you can start small and grow big, it takes work, and is achievable and you can do it if you have the right attitude. What you put in is what you get out. This does not mean I agree with every single change in the company, and expecting that is impossible. This will never happen with any company. If you focus on your work and your job, then I really don’t think you’ll have any issues. Every company changes and strives to be better, and it’s no different for Regus. If you cannot adapt to change and want to be better then this company is not for you. I’ve learnt so much working at Regus, I’ve met so many great people, clients. They provide great benefits, 401K plans with matching! Their offices are beautiful, and motivate you to go to work everyday. It’s interesting to see all the different companies. I love the people I report to, open door policy, they are willing to listen to you and make changes if it makes sense. Any position requires hard work, dedication and staying positive. If you have all these attributes, then no need to worry, Regus is for YOU!

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!