Regus

www.reguscareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Progressive company in a content wave of change.

Current Employee - Duel Center General Manager
Current Employee - Duel Center General Manager

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Hours, Holidays and Benefits are great! If you are diligent, hard working and committed to success you will have a positive experience! If you are expecting a free ride then move on...this is not the company for you!

Cons

The outsourcing of the billing and IT support is challenging to say the least! The time spent trying to complete simple processes is becoming more challenging as the company continues to grow at a rapid pace.

Slow down! Promote from within...especially upper management. It is important for the AD to have spent time in the field and using the programs so that they can effectively support their teams and understand the daily operations as well as the market that they are managing.

405 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Loved my co-workers, mixed feelings about the job/company

I worked at Regus full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Helpful team members and a great location. The staff I got to work with were some of the friendliest people I have ever met. Everyone worked great together and always took equal responsibilities.

Cons

No professional training for the role. It wasn't stated in the job description but you have to be the on-site IT person, which is difficult.

Senior Client Services

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Monday through Friday, Holidays and weekends off.

Cons

It's sale, sale, sale! If you don't meet your monthly quota, you're getting written up. They threaten your job on a monthly basis. Don't get annual raises or praise.

Learn to speak to people like they are human. Don't make this company a "boys club" for upper management. And try not show favoritism.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus