Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

Great place to meet a wide array of professionals from all industries and thereby find a new job.

Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Regus

ProsAs you are faced daily with professionals from many companies, you are presented with job opportunities frequently. This is the best reason to work for this dreadful company. Expect your job description to double in workload over the course of your first year under employ.

ConsThe constant feeling of dishonesty to clients and the nagging feeling that you're as replaceable as the ever-inflating service prices are daily presences. As the industry is awash with professional women, you'll find more cutthroat than level-headed women, so expect workplace drama to reach levels you didn't think possible, and try to stand clear of the fray.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a few business courses: business ethics, strengthening morale, client retention (best practices), to name a few that were evidently overlooked.

You aren't valued unless you are a AD or RM

Client Service Representative (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Regus

Pros: If you like fast pace environments and things are ALWAYS going on. Definately on down time. You also meet a ton of wonderful clients. Lawyers,… Cons: Each center has a very small staff (especially in NY since there are so many offices), so when someone takes time off the whole office… Advice to Senior Management: That they visit centers and talk to the employees because… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stable but no work life balance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Taguig (Philippines)

I worked at Regus full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company is very stable and continuously growing. Cons: GSC Manila Finance operation - Too much overtime, work during weekends, encountered a… Advice to Senior Management: Please revisit the attrition rate of GSC Manila office, something has to change. The overall objective should be the best and ideal shared service organization… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.