There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Regus is an ever changing, exciting place to work

Current Employee - Center Manager in Birmingham, AL
Current Employee - Center Manager in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Regus

Pros

-Benefits are great!
-Team Members start accruing time off immediately, plus we get paid and floating holidays
-Endless opportunities to learn more
-Flexibility
-You never do the same routine daily!

I've been with Regus for 14 years and through that time I've had the opportunity to see many centers, work many different positions, attend to global conference (Orlando & Paris). I truly enjoy helping new hires expand their knowledge and assist with their careers. My clients are wonderful and I enjoy hearing them say we are here because of you and your team. I feel great each day knowing and feeling like I made a difference and accomplished something. Regus takes care of their employees.

Cons

-Cons for some would be too much change, but I think that is what keeps work interesting. Change is everywhere and 9 times out of 10 if a change comes that doesn't work it will change again.
-I would like to see more power given back to the centers. I don't have the same feeling of ownership I once had.
-Splitting sales and ops 18 months ago was not the best move for small cities.
- Running centers with 3 employees can be difficult during vacations etc…
-Sometimes the explanation of why we are doing something is not clear.
-Wish there were more opportunities locally.

Advice to Management

Listen to your teams in the centers.
Corporate needs to work in centers more so that they can be reminded of how they operate prior to rolling our new initiatives.
I appreciate you and Thank you go a long way!

reviews filtered by
  1. Regus is a very hostile work environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I worked at Regus

Pros

Honestly - it is a good place to get some experience & build your resume, nothing more.

Cons

The management at corporate in Addison act unprofessionally. Also they micro-manage like crazy.

Advice to Management

Please get a more comprehensive training program and also learn to treat your employees with respect.

Be very leery if you are considering a Corporate Sales position for Regus

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Regus

Pros

Global company
    Hundreds of locations worldwide
    Good brand and product set
    Nice offices

Cons

Management is totally reactive and driven by short term sales results instead of taking a balanced view and making good stable mid and long term decisions. Job security is non-existent. You can be a strong producer for years, and have a month or two of lower production sales figures and you may be terminated.

IT support and technology is rubbish.

Sales direction, products, and sales tools are constantly changing.

Advice to Management

Settle in and make decisions for the mid and long term, and give programs enough time to develop and bear fruit instead of pulling the rug out from under them in 30-45 days and lurching in a panic into a new direction. You are chasing your tails and leave the rank and file and mid management walking on eggshells. Unhealthy corporate environment from the top down. Field Ops is run pretty well, but Sales and Enterprise Solutions are running scared.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus