There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Never get bored

Current Employee - Centre Manager  in  Tokyo (Japan)
Current Employee - Centre Manager in Tokyo (Japan)

I have been working at Regus

Pros

I love Regus because they never get me bored!

New things happens almost every day.It often looks challenging,but during my career with Regus for more than 6years,there was nothing impossible.

Cons

There are many female enployee who have children.I also have a daughter,and working environment for mothers is not ''bad'' but I cannot say''Good.''
But it means that the company is fair to all employees.

I apprecite that management is thinking of employees as family.We face many difficulies but I am sure it will make us stronger.

352 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

If you want a good experience, Regus will give it to you.

Current Employee - Centre Manager
    Current Employee - Centre Manager

I have been working at Regus

Pros

* Great working environment : - good people to work with, great centre, fab clients...
    * As Centre Manager, you will learn every aspect of Regus. Customer service, sales, accounting, facilities, IT&T, Human Resources, etc. Although it's Mon-Fri job, you will never get bored!
    * They give you a range of training sessions, as well as self-learning online portal.
    * Great recognision & reward : - they tell you when you did a great job.
    * We often get together and have drinks outside work - we really have fun together!
    * Senior Management REALLY listens to your opinion, and make things change for better. I had an opportunity to talk to CEO directly when he visited. He listened, and he was actually making a list of things we discussed to make some changes. It was inspiring.

Cons

* Workload is quite a lot, so sometimes I spend so much time at work. But it's all down to the time-management really...
    * It's good to have many changes for better, but there are too many and somtimes it's difficult to catch up.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work at Regus, where I enjoy what I do as a Centre Manager. Although we had had some bad experiences in the past, I still look forward to more changes for better!

Regus offers opportunity for improvement

Current Employee - Senior Management  in  Tokyo (Japan)
    Current Employee - Senior Management in Tokyo (Japan)

I have been working at Regus

Pros

Since I started to work in Regus, I have always been having the feeling that we are leading the market, we are offering the new value to the market, we are supporting the entire market through providing the best workplace to small-mid-large scale corporations. Not only as a great business leader, Regus always gives me a chance to improve myself, to challenge for future, which has brought me to what I am now.
    Through the recent couple of events incurred to my country, I realised how much Regus shows respects to their staffs, and also I realised how much our staff love Regus.
    This is not obligation, not duty or contract, it purely came from mutual respect and enthusiusm, which Regus generated itself.

Cons

If you love the life with changes, speed, ambition, and challenges, Regus is best place to work !!!
    But if you love safe, relaxing, routine, slow life, it's a wrong place to work !!!

Sometime, staffs forget how much value Regus offers you, and how much you could improved from the work experience in Regus. Instead, Regus management should not forget how much loyalty and passion team has to Regus even it's not visible from outside. We may work closer, communicate better, which would create another power to drive our business in far better way.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!