Never get bored

Current Employee - Centre Manager in Tokyo (Japan)
Current Employee - Centre Manager in Tokyo (Japan)

I have been working at Regus

Pros

I love Regus because they never get me bored!

New things happens almost every day.It often looks challenging,but during my career with Regus for more than 6years,there was nothing impossible.

Cons

There are many female enployee who have children.I also have a daughter,and working environment for mothers is not ''bad'' but I cannot say''Good.''
But it means that the company is fair to all employees.

Advice to Management

I apprecite that management is thinking of employees as family.We face many difficulies but I am sure it will make us stronger.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

You can experience a lot of things

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus

Pros

New and challenging things always happen and I can spend excited days.
    If you are looking for challenging environment, Regus is perfect working place for you.
    I never do same routine task here and always learn new things.

Although I left Regus before, now I am rehired and happy to work as Regus member again.

Cons

Company still grows up rapidly and changes for better worldwide. Therefore sometimes it is hard to catch up to quick changing.

Advice to Management

Thank you for giving me a great opportunity to work at Regus again.
    I really enjoy to work here with my professional colleagues.

2. It's hard work, requiring a lot of dedication and mental strength, but the rewards, in all forms, are worth it!

Current Employee - Area Operations Director
    Current Employee - Area Operations Director

I have been working at Regus

Pros

Numerous opportunities for advancement at all levels, from Customer Service Representatives to Center Managers, to upper management. Everyone is focused on our goals, and while there are always growing pains for an organization that is constantly growing, it is worth the stress for the rewards. But, what job doesn't have stress?

Cons

Sometimes you have to work late, as you can get inundated with work, but with a clear head, and proper skills, and more importantly, proper communication to get the help needed, you can accomplish the job.

Advice to Management

Sometimes it is hard to know exactly what our vision as a company is, and the consequent strategies. We all kind of know what it is, but it would be nice to have it spelled out very clearly.