There are newer employer reviews for Regus

It was a good place to work, very stable but I got bored

Former Employee - Receptionist in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Receptionist in Irving, TX

I worked at Regus

Pros

Regus is a good place to work especially if you need exp on your resume for admini work. It was a very stable enviornment. I really loved selling the extra ad on and ordering lunch catering for the exec offices.

Cons

Managment was a little clickish and not alway kind to some employees

Advice to Management

Be kind to all employees even if they are older.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Work-Life Balance, Agressive Performance-Based Pay, Great Training & Leadership!

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Miami, FL

I have been working at Regus

Pros

I celebrated my one year anniversary with Regus in March and as an ASM, I have to say that this was a great move for me. I have a background in high level leadership positions for a couple of fortune 500 companies and I was skeptical on how this transition was going to go. With no experience in this industry, Regus took the proper steps to ensure that my onboarding was successful and that I had all of the tools needed to succeed. Add a great leadership team to the great onboarding and I was completely set up for success. I want people to know that Regus is a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, and fun company. With a fast-paced work environment coupled with great benefits and an incredible work-life balance, I highly recommend all over achievers to apply for any open position with this great organization. You will not be disappointed.

Cons

The only downside about Regus is that it is not for everyone. You have to be outgoing, professional, and customer oriented. If this is not you, Regus is not for you.

Advice to Management

Move faster on new center openings in highly occupied areas. Aside from that, keep doing what your doing and keep making the necessary changes to move this company forward. Thanks Regus!

2. Regus is an ever changing, exciting place to work

Current Employee - Center Manager in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Center Manager in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Regus

Pros

-Benefits are great! -Team Members start accruing time off immediately, plus we get paid and floating holidays -Endless opportunities to learn more -Flexibility -You never do the same routine daily! I've been with Regus for 14 years and through that time I've had the opportunity to see many centers, work many different positions, attend to global conference (Orlando & Paris). I truly enjoy helping new hires expand their knowledge and assist with their careers. My clients are wonderful and I enjoy hearing them say we are here because of you and your team. I feel great each day knowing and feeling like I made a difference and accomplished something. Regus takes care of their employees.

Cons

-Cons for some would be too much change, but I think that is what keeps work interesting. Change is everywhere and 9 times out of 10 if a change comes that doesn't work it will change again. -I would like to see more power given back to the centers. I don't have the same feeling of ownership I once had. -Splitting sales and ops 18 months ago was not the best move for small cities. - Running centers with 3 employees can be difficult during vacations etc… -Sometimes the explanation of why we are doing something is not clear. -Wish there were more opportunities locally.

Advice to Management

Listen to your teams in the centers. Corporate needs to work in centers more so that they can be reminded of how they operate prior to rolling our new initiatives. I appreciate you and Thank you go a long way!