Regus

www.reguscareers.com
  www.reguscareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regus

It was a good place to work, very stable but I got bored

Former Employee - Receptionist in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Receptionist in Irving, TX

I worked at Regus

Pros

Regus is a good place to work especially if you need exp on your resume for admini work. It was a very stable enviornment. I really loved selling the extra ad on and ordering lunch catering for the exec offices.

Cons

Managment was a little clickish and not alway kind to some employees

Be kind to all employees even if they are older.

387 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Great Work-Life Balance, Agressive Performance-Based Pay, Great Training & Leadership!

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Miami, FL

I have been working at Regus

Pros

I celebrated my one year anniversary with Regus in March and as an ASM, I have to say that this was a great move for me. I have a background in high level leadership positions for a couple of fortune 500 companies and I was skeptical on how this transition was going to go. With no experience in this industry, Regus took the proper steps to ensure that my onboarding was successful and that I had all of the tools needed to succeed. Add a great leadership team to the great onboarding and I was completely set up for success.

I want people to know that Regus is a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, and fun company. With a fast-paced work environment coupled with great benefits and an incredible work-life balance, I highly recommend all over achievers to apply for any open position with this great organization. You will not be disappointed.

Cons

The only downside about Regus is that it is not for everyone. You have to be outgoing, professional, and customer oriented. If this is not you, Regus is not for you.

Move faster on new center openings in highly occupied areas. Aside from that, keep doing what your doing and keep making the necessary changes to move this company forward. Thanks Regus!

Regus - Amazing company, amazing experience!

Current Employee - Center Manager
    Current Employee - Center Manager

I have been working at Regus

Pros

Regus is a large company who provides extensive training, generous benefits and plenty of career advancement. They remain strong in providing high level of customer service. They are forever changing to improve policies and systems. Regus has high expectations of their employees. Those who like to work on a sub-standard level would find this unexectable. Hard workers and high achievers will thrive in this work environment. I am proud to work here.

Cons

Pay is standard. For the level of work and expectations, it is preferred that compensation be based on merit rather than a pre defined "grid".

Employees need more appreciation. It's time now to invest in the people.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus