RehabCare

www.rehabcare.com
  www.rehabcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for RehabCare

Decent company to work for.

I have been working at RehabCare

Pros

RehabCare offers flexible scheduling, which is great for parents who need time off for sick children and school holidays etc.

Cons

To much emphasis on put on productivity as opposed to patient care. Management staff not always available for communication, and it seems some employees are allowed to do what ever they want, while others really work hard to do their jobs professionally.

136 Other Employee Reviews for RehabCare (View Most Recent)

Horrible!

I have been working at RehabCare

Pros

Good cue opportunities if allowed to use them, paychecks direct deposit, resources available

Cons

Productivity is driving factor, hours based solely on caseload, unrealistic expectations of staff, poor leadership, difficult to learn policies and procedures, should have mentorship program available for staff, allow for getting hours over the course of a day not having to use PTO.

Pay attention to staff, without staff you have no company. Replace corrupt management.

I love my patients and my benefites are good.

I have been working at RehabCare

Pros

Great Benefits, Productivity Bonus, Good amount of PTO, Flexible schedule, Approachable Rehab Director (varies by location) and awesome coworkers.

Cons

Making money often takes precedence over a patient's need, (or lack thereof) for therapy. Published productivity requirements are 85%, however 100% or moreis expected. This is not always feasible.

Let the therapists determine if a patient is appropriate for therapy, not the patient's payor source. Just because a patient is a Part A, does not meant they need 48 minutes of therapy from each of the three therapy diciplines.

There are newer employer reviews for RehabCare