There are newer employer reviews for RehabCare

Loved it so far, no room for growth

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist  in  Greeley, CO
Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Greeley, CO

I have been working at RehabCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Achievable productivity standards, iPads for documentation, great team.

Cons

No scope for growth, Can be pushy to increase MedB case load.

Employees shouldn't have to make up for an entirely unproductive manager

116 Other Employee Reviews for RehabCare (View Most Recent)

Unethical and short sighted; don't care about anything but profit

Former Employee - Occupational Therapist
    Former Employee - Occupational Therapist

I worked at RehabCare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Decent pay, but no raises for 3 years; worked with some great therapists along the way

Cons

Never hear good things only bad. It's a "what have you done for me lately" kind of company

Policies encourage therapists to be unethical or else be reprimanded by management for not obtaining unreasonable productivity levels.

Terrible medical benefits

Not allowed to use professional judgment; instead, professional decisions should be made based on the companys financial goals.

Documentation is repetitive and mind numbing and still mostly on paper, not computer.

ITouch is a terrible waste of time

Think back to why you became a therapist in the first place. Was it to continually badger other therapists about a 2% decrease in productivity over a one week period? Was it to encourage unethical practices by therapists in order to achieve your arbitrary and often unobtainable financial goals? Or to create a work environment where therapists feel like they are expected to be therapy robots and never use their own professional judgment to do what is right for the patient? I'm guessing that was not part of your original plan, so why is it okay now? What about what is best for the patients? I know that companies have to make some profit to stay in business, but if you let profit motivation drive your entire company philosophy, you are in some serious trouble.

Terrible.

I have been working at RehabCare

Pros

Team of therapists. Better than not having a job I suppose.

Cons

Everything. Wages are not at all competitive with other companies. Make you work holidays.

Give raises and actually praise your employees instead of only contacting them when they fall 1% below productivity.

There are newer employer reviews for RehabCare

Worked for RehabCare? Contribute to the Community!