Reich & Tang Asset Management
www.reichandtang.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good to build experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Reich & Tang Asset Management

ProsExcellent benefits (401k matching and employer contributions), tuition reimbursement. Overall, the people were great. In my department if you did your job, you were treated well.

ConsAlmost zero room for advancement or professional growth. Promotions seemingly happen only if there is a vacancy or else you are essentially stuck in your position.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer some guidance for lower level people on what they should be doing in order to have any chance of furthering their careers.

Great company with great people

Junior Database Administrator (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Reich & Tang Asset Management full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Great atmosphere - Awesome people - Company cares about the happiness of their employees (A LOT) - Chill, friendly, family types of strong relationships and… Cons: Nothing, only positive things came out of my experience with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great "Starter" job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Reich & Tang Asset Management

Pros: RNT is a great place to gain industry knowledge, however, there is no room for… Cons: Most positions are underpaid. Large discrepancy between upper management and all… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with employees on company happenings. More

There are newer reviews on Reich & Tang Asset Management.

Worked for Reich & Tang Asset Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reich & Tang Asset Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reich & Tang Asset Management CEO Michael P. Lydon. All reviews posted anonymously by Reich & Tang Asset Management employees.