Reinhart FoodService
www.reinhartfoodservice.com La Crosse, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

A collection of yes men

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reinhart FoodService full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe bosses don't really care about anything but their jobs, as a consequence if no one above them is complaining then they don't complain about anything you do. As a result there is little pressure to perform as long as the numbers are green. As soon as that changes there is pressure from all sides.

ConsYou have to pretend to think what the big bosses say is the best thing you ever heard. Don't bother offering real world advice because you will never meet a real decision maker. This is a very large corporation you are a number before you are a person. Also don't plan on making a career here. Your first day will be your highest paid day, then it goes down hill. But, you may be able to have a decent life for a couple years if you play your cards right.

Advice to Senior ManagementMotivate your sales force, all the reps I know would quit as soon as they found greener pasture.

people not numbers

Warehouse - Picker (Current Employee)
Rogers, MN

I have been working at Reinhart FoodService full-time for less than a year

Pros: good wages and benifits, but there is a reason for being paid a competitive… Cons: i have worked here for just about 6 months and i have relized you can be in this company for 12 years and be payed… Advice to Senior Management: emplyees are people not numbers, there is more to managing than what meets the eye, you can not burn your workers out and expect a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Yuck!

Warehouse - Picker (Former Employee)
Rogers, MN

I worked at Reinhart FoodService full-time for more than a year

Pros: Full time with benefits, no union. Cons: Shady management practices. Corrupt creeps. Advice to Senior Management: Don't treat people like they're robots. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Reinhart FoodService.

Worked for Reinhart FoodService? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reinhart FoodService reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reinhart FoodService CEO John Roussel. All reviews posted anonymously by Reinhart FoodService employees.